2019 NBA Season - Sports - 33andrain Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Allsnow

2019 NBA Season

The spurs and Kawhi will have a meeting this week. 

47 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Welcome to Brooklyn Dwight! 8 years too late

lol.  He had a solid year last year and seemed to fit in well with the Hornets.  I'll take the 15 and 12 every night from him though.  He might finish his career in the top 5 all time for rebounds. 

2 hours ago, Frankdp23 said:

lol.  He had a solid year last year and seemed to fit in well with the Hornets.  I'll take the 15 and 12 every night from him though.  He might finish his career in the top 5 all time for rebounds. 

He did play well in Charlotte last year. Unfortunately, insiders said the locker room hated him! That’s par for the course with Howard lol

3 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

He did play well in Charlotte last year. Unfortunately, insiders said the locker room hated him! That’s par for the course with Howard lol

Yeah true.  I'm fine with the deal for the Nets though.  Looking forward to the draft and trades.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frankdp23 said:

Yeah true.  I'm fine with the deal for the Nets though.  Looking forward to the draft and trades.

Grayson Allen to the Knicks at 9? Lol 

@Frankdp23 what’s your thoughts on the Knicks currently? This 20 year rebuild hasn’t gone to plan. 

12 hours ago, Allsnow said:

@Frankdp23 what’s your thoughts on the Knicks currently? This 20 year rebuild hasn’t gone to plan. 

I don't have any confidence in anything they do.  It's sad really.  Maybe they will be decent 2 seasons from now, but I'm not counting on that.  I have much more confidence in the Nets being good in 2019-20. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Frankdp23 said:

I don't have any confidence in anything they do.  It's sad really.  Maybe they will be decent 2 seasons from now, but I'm not counting on that.  I have much more confidence in the Nets being good in 2019-20. 

Agree. I think the biggest issue for the Nets is going to be attracting free agents. The Howard deal was just a salary dump.! Evan from the “joe and Evan show” is a big nets fan. He was talking about them for a hour yesterday 

• Like 1

The hawks are horrible at making basketball decisions

2 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

The Knicks made a safe pick 

I like the pick tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dmillz25 said:

I like the pick tbh

Agree. Porter has to much risk imo. They have the star player already. He just needs to stay healthy