Banter Thread: Winter 2018-19 Edition - Page 18 - Weather Spotlight - 33andrain Jump to content
33andrain

Banter Thread: Winter 2018-19 Edition

2 minutes ago, Pajamas said:

I will donate $1 for every inch of snow I get IMBY for the year (including the 5.25" that fell in November). Might do this every year.

Wow thanks!!!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pajamas said:

I will donate $1 for every inch of snow I get IMBY for the year (including the 5.25" that fell in November). Might do this every year.

:best: 

• Like 2

As much as I hate to say it. I think it’s time to tap out. Happy tracking everyone I’ll be back around next storm. 

C8DF118A-EA1C-4C19-83DD-0CE4AEB8A155.gif

• Like 2

Internet weather community update:

• Like 3

Worst possible winter weather is cold and dry. Ranks are as follows

cold and snowy

warmy and snowy (2016/2017)

warm and dry

warm and wet

cold and dry

trough in the east is useless to me without snow

9 minutes ago, Psv said:

Worst possible winter weather is cold and dry. Ranks are as follows

cold and snowy

warmy and snowy (2016/2017)

warm and dry

warm and wet

cold and dry

trough in the east is useless to me without snow

The only reason for me to move cold and dry up one spot on that list is that if the ground is frozen my dogs paws won't get all muddy every time he goes out.  The constant mud since what feels like spring has been annoying.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frankdp23 said:

The only reason for me to move cold and dry up one spot on that list is that if the ground is frozen my dogs paws won't get all muddy every time he goes out.  The constant mud since what feels like spring has been annoying.

True, the mud has been annoying

I actually hate seeing my neighbor get snow, I'll sneak out at midnight and shovel all their snow into my yard

• Like 1

Ok, so many great posts in the December thread, thanks for all the great info, A+ stuff moving forward but bottom line is we need snow coverage very soon! Quakertown Needs Snow :)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, OwenLee99 said:

Effective Communication right here.

Dtw6OR_WsAAlpQK.jpg

Wow

• Like 2

After what seems like an eternity following this storm; this is all I have left.

9513E05E-0B4F-4696-A1F8-CBB34E15A9FD.jpeg

7E941E7B-ABE3-48E7-855E-95873CCF1963.jpeg

• Like 2

I hope it’s not gonna rain to much this Saturday I’ll be in the city all day. Always seems to pour when I’m in the city lol. Anyway can’t wait to start tracking next potential winters threat. The storm in the south looks juicy!!  

Where the hell were these Giants in September?

• Like 1

I have to laugh at some of the weenie posts on that "other forum". One poster/weenie and I quote "these are going to be an agonizing few weeks" referencing the upcoming milder temps. LOL..this will be two weeks at the most and will probably last a little less then that. They have triple the amount of weenies we do and the discussion here is far more superior.

• Like 1

It amazes me how there are some people acting like winter is over before it even truly gets started because of the upcoming relaxation period. This relaxation period has been mentioned for a while now so this should be no surprise. Reading the posts from some of our best Meteorologists/experts on here has me feeling quite excited as we head towards the last 10 days or so of the month. Reading Larry Cosgroves weekly newsletter this morning just made me feel even more encouraged that we will be tracking winter storms again in the next 10-14 days.

• Like 1

gfs_asnow_nwus_41.png

If only...cant imagine 198"

• Like 2

Can’t wait till we start getting run after run of storm tracking and debating who gets how much snow on each run:). 

I see when the last post was, but how I can I see who posted it?  That seemed to have disappeared.