• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe it has been more than half a decade since @earthlight brilliantly composed "A Day in the Life of a Forum."  It was so good that I saved it.  Of course, in those days, it wasn't this forum, a

No chance of reaching normal here. For the first time, in probably my memory, I think Monmouth County fared the worst on the entire East Coast relative to normal -- quite literally, those south, west,

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RAllen964 said:

a.) not sure how you can say worst than last year considering we already beat last year's totals. 

b.) You're seeing signals within 100 hrs. Better than last year. 

c.) Any person with half a brain in this group has said - multiple times- that it's game on after 1/15. Last I checked, today is 01/08. Relax. 

d.) Also, any person with a half a brain has said there's too much chaos going on in Canada that it's nearly impossible for the models to nail down deterministic until roughly 72 hours out. again, Relax. 

I guess I only have a quarter of a brain then.

9 minutes ago, Snowman11 said:

This year is way better than last year

Winter just starting and I'm complaining that I have seen no snow. It really is frustrating watching areas north get snow while I get rain. But I guess I need to deal with it since I live so far south. It's the harsh reality of living down here.

I say there will be a HECS between the 20th and the 30th that includes everyone

This lack of snow is getting ridiculous......I know patience is the key right now and it's coming but this snow lover is getting irritated with storm after storm missing.......feels like January 2016 all over again........ alright frustration vent over.

1 hour ago, SnowPhanatic79 said:

This lack of snow is getting ridiculous......I know patience is the key right now and it's coming but this snow lover is getting irritated with storm after storm missing.......feels like January 2016 all over again........ alright frustration vent over.

I miss the winters of the early to mid 2000s.

I don't remember those winters much, I grew up during the 80's into the 90's and can remember some snowy winters in there.......seems like we haven't had anything like them. It would snow from mid-Nov thru early March and then flip to spring mid-late March

8 hours ago, Snowman11 said:

I miss the winters of the early to mid 2000s.

17 hours ago, SnowPhanatic79 said:

This is nuts..........TX and Louisana with snow in January and not here............

https://twitter.com/JimCantore/status/1348432885179707395?s=20

I'm so jealous but we will be next. In about the next two weeks or so.