Wx Rant N' Rave (Banter) Thread - Page 132 - Forecasting and Discussion - 33andrain Weather Discussion Community Jump to content
33andrain

Wx Rant N' Rave (Banter) Thread

I am really glad we that winter is basically behind us now. It didn't live up to expectations and we hope for much better next winter. Looking forward to hopefully getting some good severe/heavy rain events as we head into the spring and summer. The next 10 days look rather quiet so enjoy it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rtd208 said:

I am really glad we that winter is basically behind us now. It didn't live up to expectations and we hope for much better next winter. Looking forward to hopefully getting some good severe/heavy rain events as we head into the spring and summer. The next 10 days look rather quiet so enjoy it.

I sure as hell will. It is shocking to see this place dead when there are no winter threats, though. Speaks to the general consensus that this winter is done, I think.

Northeast Snowstorms Volume 1 and 2 Set by Paul Kocin and Louis Uccellini going for 100 dollars on Amazon. Been hearing about these books for years. Is it worth it?

Oops I did it again... shattered radious requiring surgery. Snow boards and ice do not mix...

looks like I’ll be done for the season.

nice pack still at the house I’ll be doing some hiking still 

1A102951-1C0E-4F9D-9B1D-FCFB7511FCE7.jpeg

AAE8533C-B314-401F-85BC-0472B5BFA6C8.jpeg

• Like 3

On 3/16/2019 at 11:03 PM, Ace said:

Northeast Snowstorms Volume 1 and 2 Set by Paul Kocin and Louis Uccellini going for 100 dollars on Amazon. Been hearing about these books for years. Is it worth it?

It's the Holy Grail of Nor'easter Information. 

• Like 3

On 3/18/2019 at 10:29 AM, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

Oops I did it again... shattered radious requiring surgery. Snow boards and ice do not mix...

looks like I’ll be done for the season.

nice pack still at the house I’ll be doing some hiking still 

1A102951-1C0E-4F9D-9B1D-FCFB7511FCE7.jpeg

AAE8533C-B314-401F-85BC-0472B5BFA6C8.jpeg

Ouch, feel better bro

• Like 2

On 3/27/2019 at 11:27 AM, Logan Giles said:

I buy it.

• Like 4

April is a horrible month for weather. Useless cold and lots of wind. Today is a good example, high around 50 and cloudy.

pass

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Psv said:

April is a horrible month for weather. Useless cold and lots of wind. Today is a good example, high around 50 and cloudy.

pass

I agree, November and April are my least favorite months 

• Like 1

Pleased to see Game of Thrones characters are also 33andrain fans and into the weather in general. @NedStark was on yesterday and the @NightKing is on right now. Nightking, would appreciate your feedback. For some time now we've been told that Winter is Coming. Would you care to elaborate, because to this point, we ain't seen sheeit.

• Like 3