*** 33andrain -- Happy Anniversary!! *** - Historical Threads - 33andrain Jump to content
33andrain

*** 33andrain -- Happy Anniversary!! ***

My I ask the ages of many of the big names?  I picture most of you old from your knowledge but I have to think many are in their 20's or low 30's.  I am 40 so probably one of the "old guys".  Yes I am a dude even though my name says Olivia.  3 kids is how I got the 3 at the end

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Oliviajames3 said:

My I ask the ages of many of the big names?  I picture most of you old from your knowledge but I have to think many are in their 20's or low 30's.  I am 40 so probably one of the "old guys".  Yes I am a dude even though my name says Olivia.  3 kids is how I got the 3 at the end

You’re definitely not old there’s people who post here that are in their 60s/70s. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, dmillz25 said:

You’re definitely not old there’s people who post here that are in their 60s/70s. 

That's awesome.  I love the knowledge some of the veterans bring.  I am just curious to see how the age brackets break down.  You always try and picture a face with the names you see all the time.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Oliviajames3 said:

That's awesome.  I love the knowledge some of the veterans bring.  I am just curious to see how the age brackets break down.  You always try and picture a face with the names you see all the time.  

Well i can tell you mine I’m 28 lol

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Oliviajames3 said:

I'm a major weenie cop from Brooklyn, NY

30 years old here

• Like 1

So yeah...we'll tie the new logo and branding to the anniversary. Didn't think about it initially. Totes go hand in hand. Yep...that's it.

• Like 3