*** 33andrain -- Happy Anniversary!! *** - Historical Threads - 33andrain Jump to content
33andrain

*** 33andrain -- Happy Anniversary!! ***

Recommended Posts

My I ask the ages of many of the big names?  I picture most of you old from your knowledge but I have to think many are in their 20's or low 30's.  I am 40 so probably one of the "old guys".  Yes I am a dude even though my name says Olivia.  3 kids is how I got the 3 at the end

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Oliviajames3 said:

My I ask the ages of many of the big names?  I picture most of you old from your knowledge but I have to think many are in their 20's or low 30's.  I am 40 so probably one of the "old guys".  Yes I am a dude even though my name says Olivia.  3 kids is how I got the 3 at the end

You’re definitely not old there’s people who post here that are in their 60s/70s. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmillz25 said:

You’re definitely not old there’s people who post here that are in their 60s/70s. 

That's awesome.  I love the knowledge some of the veterans bring.  I am just curious to see how the age brackets break down.  You always try and picture a face with the names you see all the time.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Oliviajames3 said:

That's awesome.  I love the knowledge some of the veterans bring.  I am just curious to see how the age brackets break down.  You always try and picture a face with the names you see all the time.  

Well i can tell you mine I’m 28 lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Oliviajames3 said:

My I ask the ages of many of the big names?  I picture most of you old from your knowledge but I have to think many are in their 20's or low 30's.  I am 40 so probably one of the "old guys".  Yes I am a dude even though my name says Olivia.  3 kids is how I got the 3 at the end

I'm a major weenie cop from Brooklyn, NY

30 years old here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So yeah...we'll tie the new logo and branding to the anniversary. Didn't think about it initially. Totes go hand in hand. Yep...that's it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...