*** 33andrain -- Happy Anniversary!! *** - Page 2 - Thread Archive - 33andrain Jump to content
33andrain

*** 33andrain -- Happy Anniversary!! ***

1 hour ago, earthlight said:

Vividly remember the early discussions and how we really wanted to create a community instead of just a weather forum. Stoked to have been a part of this. Thanks to all who have helped along the way, including everyone who has joined and posts regularly - creating a great environment here day to day. Cheers y'all. 

Those were fun conversations!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Snowy Hibbo said:

I will just say I am a member of Generation Z.....

Thanks Geoff & Pat (and everyone else who has contributed) for your efforts assisting David, Malcolm & I with the beginnings of the Tele thread, and of course the Teleconnections research Portal.

I will make a better post on Xmas, but I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Same, I'm only 17 lol

• Like 3

I recall 33andrain getting shoutouts from several of the people I was following back in March on Twitter (I think it was earthlight and nsfwwx). For some reason I never checked this place out. Eventually I did come on here this past September just out of curiosity and immediately recognized some of the usernames on here. I loved the discussions that were going on and the vibe that was present. I joined and have learned a ton in just a few months. I look forward to the growth and success of this forum in the years to come! Perhaps a 33andrain get together is in the cards? 🤐

I'm 25 years old btw.  

• Like 3

Shoutout to @Allsnow for putting me on to 33andrain. Excited for the future of this wonderful website 

• Like 3

I joined 33andrain last year and I couldn’t be happier. Last winter was fantastic with the storm tracking and especially the March 21-22 Snowstotm which gave me 17 inches. What truly stands out though is the fact that the quality of the discussion here both from Pro Meteorologists and Weather enthusiasts like myself is more informative and enjoyable than any internet weather board I have ever been  a part of. It takes quality people to have quality discussions and that is what we have here. 

The absence of passive-aggressive posts, trolling and stupidity is something I never thought I would see but that’s what we have here and it is so refreshing and good to see. 

One of the best things Is the fact that political discussion is absent which is a fantastic thing and it shows in the discussions. Just pure unadulterated weather discussion. That’s the way it should be!! 

Happy Anniversary  33andrain and only 23 more years until your Silver Anniversary😃😃

• Like 3