Please support 33andrain - Historical Threads - 33andrain Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
33andrain

Please support 33andrain

The Winter of 2018-2019 is in full swing. Traffic continues to increase as does the load on our servers. We are approaching 2,000 members and have successfully expanded into the Mid-Atlantic region. We aim to expand into New England and to expand internationally. We also aim to bring you, the most important group in our family, more great content down the road. In addition to continuing to engage, you can help support 33andrain in one of the following ways:

We appreciate your patronage more than you know!

NEW:  We have added new functionality which will help you promote topics of importance to you while supporting 33andrain in parallel. Introducing the Pay-to-Pin feature. After creating a new topic in the main forum, you have the option to purchase the right to pin that topic for a period of time; between 7 days and 6 months.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 33andrain said:

The Winter of 2018-2019 is in full swing. Traffic continues to increase as does the load on our servers. We are approaching 2,000 members and have successfully expanded into the Mid-Atlantic region. We aim to expand into New England and to expand internationally. We also aim to bring you, the most important group in our family, more great content down the road. In addition to continuing to engage, you can help support 33andrain in one of the following ways:

We appreciate your patronage more than you know!

Those hats are 🔥. I’m definitely getting one

• Like 2

Guess I subscribed too soon.  😞

Seriously, are you selling the hats separately from the subscription?  I don't see the option or price.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, ChineseFood4Snow said:

Guess I subscribed too soon.  😞

Seriously, are you selling the hats separately from the subscription?  I don't see the option or price.

I will send a hat to everyone who is already a subscriber!! :) Look out for a PM! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 33andrain said:

Those of you who love, like or just tolerate 33andrain 😛 , please consider helping to support our rapidly expanding family. You can help support 33andrain in one of the following ways:

• 0_subscribe-new4.png  Get a *Premium* membership -- Earn bragging rights with an exclusive "Subscriber" tag and instantly enjoy a 100% ad FREE browsing experience across all of our digital channels! We will also ship you one of our [v2] Winter Hats embroidered with the new 33andrain logo!
    011419-hat1.JPG  011419-hat3.JPG

• 0_donate-icon.png  Use the Donate icon in the top nav

does the membership automatically renew?

13 minutes ago, ThomeWx said:

does the membership automatically renew?

Yes, but you can cancel at any time. 

I am seeing A LOT of "Pending" or "Expired" invoices in our commerce system from people who apparently have started the process of signing up for a subscription, but do not complete the process. I'd imagine at least some of these are posters with legit second thoughts. Boo. ;) But, If anyone encounters any technical difficulties when signing up, please be vocal. Comment either here or via PM. I have a lot of smashing 33andrain hats sitting in my closet just waiting to be shipped. :) 

For the dozens who have already signed up, THANK YOU. For everyone else, please sign up and support the community today!  https://www.33andrain.com/subscriptions/