33andrain

Donald Trump - The Man? The Legend? The Idiot? The Sociopath?

58 minutes ago, ModRisk said:

Hate him so much...

Was it this?

ASERXF7A4M34REPLRFRZS2QM2Q.gif

...or maybe this?

170821-trump-eclipse-348p-rs_eaeb6584dea

...or is the funny faces?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

hate is bad.

He's someone who deserves it

3 hours ago, NJwxguy78 said:

hate is bad.

You're gonna need to have some better contributions in here, brah.

7 hours ago, 33andrain said:

You're gonna need to have some better contributions in here, brah.

The title of the thread lends itself to stupid replies.

This club isn't going to go very far if we all pretend like we agree on everything. Fact is, some of you losers aren't telling the whole truth! Out with it Trumpbots!!!

9 hours ago, Psv said:

Wow Tucker Carlson calling Trump a BS Artist and liar...and says he’s transparent about being a liar...

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ddf55d2e4b0913e6f790a3a?ncid=APPLENEWS00001

Congrats To Tucker.

1 minute ago, 33andrain said:

This club isn't going to go very far if we all pretend like we agree on everything. Fact is, some of you losers aren't telling the whole truth! Out with it Trumpbots!!!

It’s thanksgiving. lol 

9 hours ago, Psv said:

Wow Tucker Carlson calling Trump a BS Artist and liar...and says he’s transparent about being a liar...

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ddf55d2e4b0913e6f790a3a?ncid=APPLENEWS00001

Tucker had been pretending to like Trump for a long time...like the good little soldier Fox wanted. I guess Fox finally realized there's no benefit to being nice to Trump. Once he's out of office, he's obviously going to make a play at creating a news network to compete with them. Duh!

5 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

looking for some fireworks eh? I think people are debated out regarding trump. Everyone knows where they stand and nobody’s minds will be changed. The country has been at each other’s throats for so long I think, or maybe hope, that people just agree that the other side are lunatics and move on.

A terrible human...I’m fine with impeaching and removing him from office, but it most likely won’t happen (removal).

• Like 1

Love My President. Cannot wait til Horowitz  and Durham come and expose the coup. The MSM is trash. Trump beats them everday.

Havent read all the posts here but dont believe y'all are Trump haters

• Like 2

On 11/28/2019 at 9:20 PM, 33andrain said:

Tucker had been pretending to like Trump for a long time...like the good little soldier Fox wanted. I guess Fox finally realized there's no benefit to being nice to Trump. Once he's out of office, he's obviously going to make a play at creating a news network to compete with them. Duh!

Apparently  you dont watch his show. The point Tucker made went over your head. Hes not turning against him

5 hours ago, winterwarlock said:

Apparently  you dont watch his show. The point Tucker made went over your head. Hes not turning against him

Only people that watch Fox News regularly have the “secret inside reality”

• Like 2