33andrain

Donald Trump - The Man? The Legend? The Idiot? The Sociopath?

Just now, 33andrain said:

:facepalm: 

Ah yes, the other classic online political debate tactic. Ask for substance. Receive it. Then, summarily dismiss the substance as you were planning to do the whole time. Why? Because...gotta stick with the narrative.

Let me ask you a question, then I'll be done with it. The other day when Bloomberg referenced Cory Booker as a "good speaker," Booker lost his shit. Do you feel Bloomberg was guilty of using a racist trope? Your answer will pretty much tell me all I need to know.

Substance, yes not an opinion. Which was all you posted here. To you this issue is black and white, when in reality its basically grey. A stretch. Bloomberg wasnt being racist, just to add. Bloomnberg said Cory Booker was a "good speaker" how that relates to racism is beyond me, but then again it seems we are slowly going down the nightmare path of assuming positions and declaring words, which have no relevancy to offense as being "offensive".

1 minute ago, adamfitz1969 said:

Substance, yes not an opinion. Which was all you posted here. To you this issue is black and white, when in reality its basically grey. A stretch. Bloomberg wasnt being racist, just to add. Bloomnberg said Cory Booker was a "good speaker" how that relates to racism is beyond me, but then again it seems we are slowly going down the nightmare path of assuming positions and declaring words, which have no relevancy to offense as being "offensive".

Blah, blah, blah. Getting to your answer to my question...Okay! Now we're getting somewhere. At least you are consistent with your blissfuly ignorance. Good day "sir." 🍺 

2 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

Blah, blah, blah. Getting to your answer to my question...Okay! Now we're getting somewhere. At least you are consistent with your blissfuly ignorance. Good day "sir." 🍺 

Just admit it, you pretend to be offended at the slightest remarks when it comes to your worldviews being challenged by an opposing one. That is the height of ignorance sir. Yes, good day. Stick with the weather, you dont fare well in the political arena.

42 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

Do you think he was being racist? I most certainly do not.  Calling someone a good speaker is a compliment.

Biden's remarks years ago about Obama were a lot more racist.

the real antisemites are the batshit christians who want jews in israel for religious reasons and not because they care about them as a people

Just now, forkyfork said:

the real antisemites are the batshit christians who want jews in israel for religious reasons and not because they care about them as a people

as well as the winger politicians who pander to them to get elected 

8 hours ago, forkyfork said:

Couldn’t agree more. It’s all a sham. And this new trump decision to make Judaism a nationality.... 🤦‍♂️ 

By the way I’m a proud American Jew who has pride in their own country (not at this moment unfortunately) and in their religion. I also generally support Israel as a Jewish state but not all that they do-and do believe Jews around the world need significant protections from rising anti-semitism that left unchecked will cause major problems 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, forkyfork said:

21 minutes ago, wxmd529 said:

Couldn’t agree more. It’s all a sham. And this new trump decision to make Judaism a nationality.... 🤦‍♂️ 

By the way I’m a proud American Jew who has pride in their own country (not at this moment unfortunately) and in their religion. I also generally support Israel as a Jewish state but not all that they do-and do believe Jews around the world need significant protections from rising anti-semitism that left unchecked will cause major problems 

Samesies.