The Democrats Are Evil Catch-All Thread - Political Discussion Topics - 33andrain Weather Discussion Community Jump to content
33andrain

The Democrats Are Evil Catch-All Thread

Adam Schiff...hahaha

The Dems have embarrassed  themselves for 3 years trying to impeach Trump. Not to mention their deplorable  behavior during the Kavanaugh  hearings

• Like 1

4 hours ago, winterwarlock said:

Adam Schiff...hahaha

The Dems have embarrassed  themselves for 3 years trying to impeach Trump. Not to mention their deplorable  behavior during the Kavanaugh  hearings

😂 

7 hours ago, winterwarlock said:

Adam Schiff...hahaha

There we go 

• Like 2

I am active in a political forum on the Rutgers sports message board. I have daily fights with tds infected libs everyday and owned them during the fake Russia hoax investigation 

1 hour ago, winterwarlock said:

I am active in a political forum on the Rutgers sports message board. I have daily fights with tds infected libs everyday and owned them during the fake Russia hoax investigation 

do you get a participation trophy for that?

I don't know where to start.  The dems get trumped every day. The media controls it all. Wolf blister...Rachel madcow is as crooked as her mouth...Brian Williams is as crooked as his nose...I hate them all...

• Like 1

Donald Trump is a real life cartoon. He is probably the greatest con man in history. It’s like he’s a character in a Dickens novel. Everything he touches fails or is a complete scam. I would vote for a bag of garbage over him

• Like 1

Great thread?  :my_confused:

j/k i know it is just getting started

For what it is worth I voted for Trump, either abstaining or voting for someone like Bloomberg in 2020.  Our political system is embarrassing, so are many other countries, I  get it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Manny said:

Trump is racist. 

I never liked Trump until he ran for president...all republicans are racist in libs eyes...Trump puts lieberals in their place...

I’m a Republican but didn’t vote for Trump and likely won’t vote for him next year...unless the Democrats put up a Warren/AOC ticket.  Democrats have gone off the deep end with how far left they’ve gotten on social & fiscal issues.

• Like 1

a-hole c and Pocahontas are commies...I wouldn't order a drink from those two and expect to get what I ordered...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, winterwarlock said:

You literally sound like a fox bot though...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, uncle w said:

I don't know where to start.  The dems get trumped every day. The media controls it all. Wolf blister...Rachel madcow is as crooked as her mouth...Brian Williams is as crooked as his nose...I hate them all...

But Fox is fair and balanced!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, winterwarlock said:

Rolling my eyes...show your receipts...ano dont bring up Charlottesville without full quotes

He was racist well before Charlottesville and it's been documented and discussed ad nauseam.   Just bc you (Fox) decided he's not doesn't mean anything.  

• Like 2