Yankees offseason - Page 4 - Topic Directory - 33andrain Weather Discussion Community Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ModRisk

Yankees offseason

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

Jeff Luhnow fired 

 

You have to admit those firings look like he's covering his ass.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, user13 said:

Red soxs next

 

Yes , Cora next.

 

We won like men.

 

Yankees are all class, the rest are garbage 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PB GFI said:

 

Yes , Cora next.

 

We won like men.

 

Yankees are all class, the rest are garbage 

This.

2017 bothers me so much. That team should have won.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, user13 said:

This.

2017 bothers me so much. That team should have won.

 

We will beat them this year and kick them in the asss on the way out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PB GFI said:

 

We will beat them this year and kick them in the asss on the way out. 

Yeah we will. Yankee stadium will be fun when they come to town.


Although still the 2017 was special, that would have been such a sweet win.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, user13 said:

Yeah we will. Yankee stadium will be fun when they come to town.


Although still the 2017 was special, that would have been such a sweet win.

 

 

Yes but makes us look so good tho.

 

Young kids got beat by cheaters.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dmillz25 said:

Bye Bye Cora

 

You have to believe the Red Sox heard punishments are coming soon.

That's why they fired him now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just in case you want to get pissed off again, lol

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2020 at 9:30 AM, CCB! said:

Just in case you want to get pissed off again, lol

 

 

Even worse



He was wearing a buzzer

 



I am legit sixk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, user13 said:

@PB GFI


Bro i feel so cheated

Twice.

 

We lost like MEN tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Altuve wore a wire, he knew the curve was coming.

 

That`s why he was closing his shirt.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, user13 said:

Even worse



He was wearing a buzzer

 



I am legit sixk

I've been following the developments today... If that ends up being verified, I'm sorry, but that may actually meet the grounds for a vacation of the title.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

Altuve wore a wire, he knew the curve was coming.

 

That`s why he was closing his shirt.

100% I remember Chapman looking at him like are you serious.


This suxs bro

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CCB! said:

I've been following the developments today... If that ends up being verified, I'm sorry, but that may actually meet the grounds for a vacation of the title.

 

 

wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

wow

lmao @Superstorm93

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...