Weather and Outdoor Photography - Page 2 - Photos - 33andrain Weather Discussion Community Jump to content
Rygar

Weather and Outdoor Photography

I'll  start with one of my top 3 photos I ever took in my opinion. I was coming home from work just north of Lebanon, PA at the time and I could tell there was going to be a rainbow, so I (chased the rainbow) found a good spot and......

20170225_174910_Pano.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SnowPhanatic79 said:

I'll  start with one of my top 3 photos I ever took in my opinion. I was coming home from work just north of Lebanon, PA at the time and I could tell there was going to be a rainbow, so I (chased the rainbow) found a good spot and......

What a scene, looks more like something from Stephen King's "Under the Dome" than a rainbow!

This one pains me.  I have started to really enjoy photography over the last year, I sometimes go out for the day with the sole purpose of photography and hiking.  I have a long ways to go, but I enjoy it.  I even started a vlog, 2nd rate stuff compared to legit photographers/videographers but I like the process.  Anyway, one day I went out for a few hours near Milford, PA - took many, many photos, recorded a vlog, and the best shot of the day was this snapshot from my cell phone.  Sigh.  

I do love the picture though, from this past mid-October, sun was peeking through next to the Delaware River...

IMG_20191018_082607.jpg.a28fa3b1119c3701c80ce3646fbb76f1.jpg 

• Like 2

Just now, Rygar said:

What a scene, looks more like something from Stephen King's "Under the Dome" than a rainbow!

I'm not a fan of Stephen King, so I'm not sure what you're referencing there. Might just look it up