The Mandalorian & All Things Star Wars - TV/Movies Posts - 33andrain Weather Discussion Community Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ChineseFood4Snow

The Mandalorian & All Things Star Wars

14 hours ago, ChineseFood4Snow said:

Anybody else watching this?  I think it's amazing so far...would love to start a discussion here.

I will add it to my list and get back to you :) 

• Like 2

its fricken awesome. i haven't watched this weeks episode yet but im loving it. baby yoda is the shit. also i hope you all know who the mandalorian is....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jen said:

its fricken awesome. i haven't watched this weeks episode yet but im loving it. baby yoda is the shit. also i hope you all know who the mandalorian is....

I have not been able to watch this week's yet either.  Do you mean who plays the mandalorian?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChineseFood4Snow said:

I have not been able to watch this week's yet either.  Do you mean who plays the mandalorian?

Yes.   I'll watch it in the next hour or so. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ChineseFood4Snow said:

I recall it being someone from another show that I have never seen, but should.

:omg:

• Like 2

Good stuff @ChineseFood4Snow. I am a Star Wars nut and have watched each of the 4 eps the day they came out. Love baby yoda. I would rank the episodes so far .... 3,2,1.4. I've liked them all, but I thought this past week was more like your typical sci-fi adventure of the week show. Didn't move the yoda arc along at all, and there are only 4 episodes left in season 1!

• Like 1

Made this a catch-all SW thread.

I hit up Galaxy’s Edge at Disney World in early November. It was as awesome as you’d expect. Did the most I could with two young boys in tow. Built “the” lightsaber. Kids built custom BB droids. Smugglers Run was fun. Rise of the Resistance opens  this week; maybe even tomorrow, down there. January at Disneyland. 

• Like 1

Star Wars is the only reason I'd want to go back to Disney.

episode 4 had to be slow in regards to the other episodes even if to show that they're always going to be on the run no matter how "safe" they think they are.  Don't worry, they've already ordered season 2 before season 1 was released.  All they need now are some baby wookies and i'll lose my mind. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jen said:

Star Wars is the only reason I'd want to go back to Disney.

episode 4 had to be slow in regards to the other episodes even if to show that they're always going to be on the run no matter how "safe" they think they are.  Don't worry, they've already ordered season 2 before season 1 was released.  All they need now are some baby wookies and i'll lose my mind. 

Baby Yoda = genius. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ChineseFood4Snow said:

This is one of the first things I wrote on my blog/website, thought I'd share here.  It's about my favorite of all the movies...Empire Strikes Back

https://beechumcounty.com/2017/10/30/renewed-hope/

Good stuff. ESB is definitely my favorite of the first 6 to come out. Since then, I think it had stiff competition. I put several of the films in the same league. Here’s how I’d rank all of the movies. 

Rogue One

Empire Strikes Back

A New Hope

The Force Awakens

Solo

Return of the Jedi

Revenge of the Sith

The Last Jedi (Don’t get me started)

Attack of the Clones

The Phantom Menace

:) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

Good stuff. ESB is definitely my favorite of the first 6 to come out. Since then, I think it had stiff competition. Here’s how I’d rate all the movies. 

Rogue One

Empire Strikes Back

A New Hope

The Force Awakens

Solo

Return of the Jedi

Revenge of the Sith

The Last Jedi (Don’t get me started)

Attack of the Clones

The Phantom Menace

:) 

Thanks...this is pretty close to my list actually.  I just can't put Rogue One above Empire, I do love it though...it's close.  Haven't seen Solo yet, so I'll wait to share my complete list.  God yes with Phantom Menace last.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this