The Rise of Anti-Semitism - Political Discussion Topics - 33andrain Weather Discussion Community Jump to content
user13

The Rise of Anti-Semitism

2 hours ago, 33andrain said:

Why is this in the 2020 election thread?

Its a pretty significant issue. I think Jews hold the key to Trump winning PA again.

2 hours ago, user13 said:

Its a pretty significant issue. I think Jews hold the key to Trump winning PA again.

It’s articles like that which are perpetuating the problem. 

It seems that there is at least one attack a day against visibly religious Jews in this country, many within the tri-state area. The social media echo chamber, indifference by the media, and leftist policies are all playing a role in the enabling this from getting out of control. Thankfully many Jews are now becoming more conscious of the need to utilize our second amendment rights with a surge of interest in obtaining firearms. 

What are your thoughts on this growing scourge? 

It's a serious issue and I agree with the indifference by the media but I can't take you seriously if you're not bringing up the GOP.  

59 minutes ago, ModRisk said:

Yea. The libs are shooting up Synagogues. Oh wait...

The left panders to neo-nazis...oh wait.  

What right members of congress have said Israel  support is all about money or that they dont think the state should exist

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, user13 said:

What right members of congress have said Israel  support is all about money or that they dont think the state should exist

As longer as you pander to Isarael your a big chunk of your base can be anti-semitic?

Anti-semitism is a huge world-wide problem and you're making light of it to own the libs.  

21 minutes ago, ModRisk said:

As longer as you pander to Isarael your a big chunk of your base can be anti-Semitic?

Anti-Semitism is a huge world-wide problem and you're making light of it to own the libs.  

I think making light of it is letting people are anti Semitic go the same day to continue to attacking Jews with no consequences.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, user13 said:

I think making light of it is letting people are anti Semitic go the same day to continue to attacking Jews with no consequences.

Again you're just going with the own the lib route.  I agree the law is fricking awful (even if bail reform is needed) but it not anti-semitic.

12 hours ago, ModRisk said:

It's a serious issue and I agree with the indifference by the media but I can't take you seriously if you're not bringing up the GOP.  

What about the GOP? 

The GOP in Jackson, NJ has been pretty anti Semitic which has resulted in numerous resignations and a condemnation from the RNC. I haven't seen the same from the Democrats against their own. 

The daily attacks against Jews in the tristate area are not being perpetrated by the right, and the horrible policies by the leftist government is enabling them including the no bail reform that Deblasio just implemented. 

12 hours ago, ModRisk said:

Yea. The libs are shooting up Synagogues. Oh wait...

The left panders to neo-nazis...oh wait.  

Anti semitism is a problem that from those on all sides of the political spectrum but when you look at which party has been more proactive against it, it's clearly evident that the democrats are failing miserably 

11 hours ago, ModRisk said:

As longer as you pander to Isarael your a big chunk of your base can be anti-semitic?

Anti-semitism is a huge world-wide problem and you're making light of it to own the libs.  

A big chuck of the republican base is most definitely not anti-Semitic. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ModRisk said:

Again you're just going with the own the lib route.  I agree the law is fricking awful (even if bail reform is needed) but it not anti-semitic.

It isn't anti-Semitic but it has already enabled reoccurring crimes including those who have attacked Jews 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, sock puppet said:

A big chuck of the republican base is most definitely not anti-Semitic. 

I mean the notion is insane. Maybe this was true at one point but not anymore. You have prominent members of the Dem party who have publicly stated they are not sure if Isreal should exist.

What happens if their influence continues to grow as it has been?

• Like 2

We are now up to 14 attacks in 4 weeks since the new law was pushed to begin

Disturbing moment a group of seven teens launch a savage attack on Orthodox Jew walking in Brooklyn - the 14th incident of anti-Semitic violence recorded in New York in four weeks