NFL Playoffs 2020 - NFL Posts - 33andrain Weather Discussion Community Jump to content
Cole Baldwin

NFL Playoffs 2020

Well, we get the Tennessee Titans. Henry is a beast. I ultimately think Lamar Jackson is too much for Tennessee

Yeah so...PATRIOTS SUCK!!!!! Woohoo!!

11 hours ago, Cole Baldwin said:

Well, we get the Tennessee Titans. Henry is a beast. I ultimately think Lamar Jackson is too much for Tennessee

I agree

2 hours ago, 33andrain said:

Yeah so...PATRIOTS SUCK!!!!! Woohoo!!

I was hoping Buffalo would win, but I am thrilled New England lost!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Analog96 said:

I was hoping Buffalo would win, but I am thrilled New England lost!

Agree strongly. Wtf is going on with us this morning? :roll: I like this bills team. 

1 minute ago, 33andrain said:

Agree strongly. Wtf is going on with us this morning? :roll: I like this bills team. 

I'm kind of adopting them as my 2nd team.  They're like the NFL underdogs.  They're the shortest team (height wise) in the NFL.  Everyone thought they would finish near last and they got the WC.

Josh Allen couldn't find a college to draft him, so he played for a junior college and sent a letter to 1000 colleges.  
Finally the only college that took him was Wyoming.  This is why I like the Bills.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thundersnow3765 said:

That Eagles loss hurts...

I’m an eagles fan and... not really. Wentz sucks, but we’re stuck with him for several more years. He has already lost the locker room, but after today’s ‘concussion’ I’m sure he’s lost what few players left who supported him. Guy is just not a winner. More broadly, this team had no business in the playoffs, let alone at home in the wild card round. If I’m a Saints fan, in much more pissed off this evening. Though, at least the Saints future is bright. 

• Like 4

I hope the eagles lose again tomorrow.

They can't lose enough for me

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PB GFI said:

Sorry.

You’re banned. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

I’m an eagles fan and... not really. Wentz sucks, but we’re stuck with him for several more years. He has already lost the locker room, but after today’s ‘concussion’ I’m sure he’s lost what few players left who supported him. Guy is just not a winner. More broadly, this team had no business in the playoffs, let alone at home in the wild card round. If I’m a Saints fan, in much more pissed off this evening. Though, at least the Saints future is bright. 

Jesus, you can’t be serious.

2 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

I hope the eagles lose again tomorrow.

They can't lose enough for me

Marvin Lewis.  PLEASE.

6 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

I’m an eagles fan and... not really. Wentz sucks, but we’re stuck with him for several more years. He has already lost the locker room, but after today’s ‘concussion’ I’m sure he’s lost what free players left who supported him. Guy is just not a winner. More broadly, this team had no business in the playoffs, let alone at home in the wild card round. If I’m a Saints fan, in much more pissed off this evening. Though, at least the Saints future is bright. 

I feel for McCown though, probably feels like he let his team down. He did all he could, and that's all you can ask.

A friendly tip...I’ve been seeing a lot of “how did 12z X model look?”...if there aren’t any posts on it, it’s not worth posting 😂

6 minutes ago, Colin said:

Jesus, you can’t be serious.

So... on the Eagles you’re an optimist? :roll: I’ll never understand why the Philly area was so happy with Wentz the past 4 weeks. Bunch of homers. He has been pretty inconsistent and mostly awful all season long. Miles Sanders otoh love him. Expect big things. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thundersnow3765 said:

I feel for McCown though, probably feels like he let his team down. He did all he could, and that's all you can ask.

Nah. He was fine. Did you notice how much better they moved the ball with McCown under center than they did with McNabb 2.0? Wentz will never win anything of significance as long as he is an Eagle. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

So... on the Eagles you’re an optimist? :roll: I’ll never understand why the Philly area was so happy with Wentz the past 4 weeks. Bunch of homers. He has been pretty inconsistent and mostly awful all season long. Miles Sanders otoh love him. Expect big things. 

I was against Wentz for awhile, but winning 4 straight with guys from the local Wawa is impressive.  No if ands or buts about it.  And there’s nothing he can do about Clowney spearing him and putting his full body weight on him (Which was clearly a dirty play) so don’t even start with the “always injured” narrative.  Can’t wait to see him with a healthy team around him next year.  Agree on Sanders.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Colin said:

I was against Wentz for awhile, but winning 4 straight with guys from the local Wawa is impressive.  No if ands or buts about it.  And there’s nothing he can do about Clowney spearing him and putting his full body weight on him (Which was clearly a dirty play) so don’t even start with the “always injured” narrative.  Can’t wait to see him with a healthy team around him next year.  Agree on Sanders.

Ohh, I like glass-half-full Colin.

42 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

What? You are an Eagles fan? You been hiding this for the past decade?

• Like 1