Hot Topic in Science: 2019-nCoV: Coronavirus Outbreak 2020 - Page 213 - Political Discussion Topics - 33andrain Weather Discussion Community Jump to content
Jakkel138

Hot Topic in Science: 2019-nCoV: Coronavirus Outbreak 2020

1 minute ago, Psv said:

Not going to the gym is getting to me. Probably one of the worst parts. People are stressed AF and can’t do their normal workouts. This includes OTF classes etc

I agree, I am a creature of habit. 30 minute walk on 15 incline, followed by a muscle group. I cant get into any other routine, I am so rigid. So now its sitting and eating and losing all the progress. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Heavy snow said:

I agree, I am a creature of habit. 30 minute walk on 15 incline, followed by a muscle group. I cant get into any other routine, I am so rigid. So now its sitting and eating and losing all the progress. 

yup. Going to be a lot of ugly bodies at the beach this summer 

5 minutes ago, Psv said:

would be a good idea to preserve wealth. Everyone’s 401ks are getting killed right now. Pension funds too. Gotta cut it off. 

Killed is not even the word for it and mine is good.  Thankfully i have 8 years until i can go or stay til 2033 and get my “full” pension. 

As for the gym, the only gym i know about is 3rd period Mon, Tues, 4th pd Wed, and 2nd period Fri.  i dont miss it at all 😋 

off to walk the doggo before i go and grab last minute paperwork off my desk 🙁

be good humans. This is the way. 
giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

that’s an optimistic view

Yup. Nothing is stopping me from going to the beach this summer...I’ll go in bubble wrap if I need to

1 minute ago, CCB! said:

As will ours for now (most of the official ones here seem to run to the 27th/end of the month) in 2 week increments a few times over. Beyond that will probably come down to a lot of yet unknowns. 

• Like 1

December going to be a baby boom month around the world. 

• Like 1

Tried shopping online for grocery sores - no available dates for the next 10 days until???

This would be the best idea for the workers to work and to limit their exposure and the hoarding. Set up the parking lots and have people directing where to park for their pick ups adn have the people bring the goods out to them and pay with the card readers right their. 

Why are these folks being subjected to this as well?

12 minutes ago, amugs said:

December going to be a baby boom month around the world. 

The last thing anyone is going to need is another mouth to feed. 

and sounds ideal - but try making that happen when the kids are always home. 

#NotGettinAny

5 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

935A6C81-2A23-4462-9173-A7AB91820D0D.jpeg

Know that blue guy well. #FFproud. 

• Like 2

Morning levity. Hope you're all doing well today.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'SOCIAL DISTANCING WORLD CHAMPION'Image may contain: meme, possible text that says 'LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR STAY OVER THERE. quickmeme.com'Image may contain: food

• Like 4

1 hour ago, fireguy286 said:

Absolutely this. And to be clear my next comment is NOT a downplay on COVID19 BUT

this is a virus with 1-3% mortality rate. What happens when the next one is 20-50%?

We are woefully unprepared. Testing, Response, supplies, communication - all of it. 

At some threshold, you can't do anything about it. We just lose. 

Another thing that will aid the Treatment/vaccine side is that once we have recovered patients - especially young ones - we will likely be able to get the antibodies created via their blood plasma and use to better existing treatments and create new ones. 

Novel viruses are an issue because we have zero immunity.

Not anymore COVID you prick. 

51 minutes ago, Psv said:

futures down 400

It may to be hard not to fill that gap to 15k.

But I will wait to see if the news is real.

I think we are in for our first piece of good news.

8 minutes ago, MesoBanding said:

The last thing anyone is going to need is another mouth to feed. 

and sounds ideal - but try making that happen when the kids are always home. 

#NotGettinAny

Man and woman have ALWAYS found a way to keep the life cycle moving forward through the darkest and harshest of times. Your kids don't sleep?LOL

1 minute ago, amugs said:

Man and woman have ALWAYS found a way to keep the life cycle moving forward through the darkest and harshest of times. Your kids don't sleep?LOL

I’m an early riser and my wife a night owl. 

And we both work from home.

#RecessCanceled

went to the super market early this morning for geezers only...the line was a block long and people were standing in the rain...the other store had a check out line around the store...took me 25 min to get to a check out isle...every one was on top of each other and if someone had the virus we all were exposed...