Hot Topic in Science: 2019-nCoV: Coronavirus Outbreak 2020

Tomer Burg had compiled this chart and how great in a state by state version, look at how the number are escalating -  471 just today!! Jesus this is gonna be bad for some

IMG_20200308_202224.jpg

Doe futures down 900 pts. Blood bath will continue

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi folks - just a quick drop in here. I know things have progressed quite a bit with the situation. Frankly, I haven't seen any new news in the past three days, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Re

Me and the crew!     

Some major updates this morning coming from yet unreleased/unpublished data for NYC in particular. Highlights;   1) we’re currently peaking/have peaked  2) lockdown/social distancing wa

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, amugs said:

Tomer Burg had compiled this chart and how great in a state by state version, look at how the number are escalating -  471 just today!! Jesus this is gonna be bad for some

IMG_20200308_202224.jpg

Doe futures down 900 pts. Blood bath will continue

Link to this?

Market will continue to get hammered.  It was waiting for a reason to correct and now we got one.  Continue your contributions to retirement IRA’s but I would raise cash if you need money in the next couple years.  

10 year trading below .50bps

Futures down 5 % 

Told you, whenever you see an ER rate cut, it's worse than bad.

U.S..will now recess later this year so the US will have to figure this out asap.

Except another rate cut on March 17 as the fed has to drive rates back towards 0

I feel like I’m on some new insane planet guys.  And let me caveat this with how much I respect you all and this board.  2 people died in the US of this over the weekend.  2. And they were super high risk and super old. 

a woman in the town of skaneateles went for a walk yesterday and got hit by a 91 year old man and died. Google it. 

so that’s 50 percent of the people that died of Coronavirus right there in my tiny town. 

This is insanity all. pure media fueled insanity. 

Save this and call me out if this doesn’t age well. 

4 minutes ago, MesoBanding said:

I feel like I’m on some new insane planet guys.  And let me caveat this with how much I respect you all and this board.  2 people died in the US of this over the weekend.  2. And they were super high risk and super old. 

a woman in the town of skaneateles went for a walk yesterday and got hit by a 91 year old man and died. Google it. 

so that’s 50 percent of the people that died of Coronavirus right there in my tiny town. 

this already didn't age well.

Just now, amonte1219 said:

this already didn't age well.

In 2 minutes???  

Thanks for engaging in a dialogue. 

weather boards should be weather boards. 

politics always ruin shit. we are so divided as a country we can’t talk. 

sleep well @amonte1219 you’re gonna survive Coronavirus tonight. 

10 minutes ago, MesoBanding said:

I only post about how this will interfere with the economy and financial markets.  Whether it is media driven or what,  the economy will take a crap over the next year.  Fear and its actions will make sure of that.  

12 minutes ago, MesoBanding said:

If you read this thread and have still come to this conclusion, there is nothing that anyone can say which will change your mind. It’s a waste to even try.

My suggestion is read more, post less and maybe your mind will be changed. If not, then at least you didn’t waste anyone’s time pretending that you wanted a real discussion.

Just now, Oliviajames3 said:

I only post about how this will interfere with the economy and financial markets.  Whether it is media driven or what,  the economy will take a crap over the next year.  Fear and its actions will make sure of that.  

All good. I will stay confidently and hope for the upside. 

if I’m wrong I will surely be upset but shall hopefully live - but hope none of this affects my @33andrain brethren. 

5 minutes ago, Psv said:

If you read this thread and have still come to this conclusion, there is nothing that anyone can say which will change your mind. It’s a waste to even try.

My suggestion is read more, post less and maybe your mind will be changed. If not, then at least you didn’t waste anyone’s time pretending that you wanted a real discussion.

Typical you. 

my narrative doesn’t fit yours or the past whatever pages so you try to quiet me down and ask me to read more of the smarter and more informed posts. 

lets chat when this is all gone, k?

Look for a market halt at some point tomorrow guys.

We will open down 1000 and I am afraid we will be limit down at some point and the circuits will kick in.

5 minutes ago, MesoBanding said:

All good. I will stay confidently and hope for the upside. 

if I’m wrong I will surely be upset but shall hopefully live - but hope none of this affects my @33andrain brethren. 

I hopped on a plane this morning and am relaxing in jamaica.  

Just now, PB GFI said:

We will open down 1000 and I am afraid we will be limit down at some point and the circuits will kick in.

It’s already there in futures right Paul?

you have got to be buying all over the place this week. 

26 minutes ago, MesoBanding said:

Im with you bro. I don’t mind getting called it. Currently the rate of spread is alarming but until multiple healthy 20-49 Start dropping dead (god forbid but ya) then I will continue to remain calm. Even in ground zero Wuhan, less than 100 deaths were in healthy under 49 year olds. I am worried but I still think this is extremely overblown and doing more harm than good 

2 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

what’s the limit these days 

Just now, Heavy snow said:

Im with you bro. I don’t mind getting called it. Currently the rate of spread is alarming but until multiple healthy 20-49 Start dropping dead (god forbid but ya) then I will continue to remain calm. Even in ground zero Wuhan, less than 100 deaths were in healthy under 49 year olds. 

what an insane comment. I’ll try and spell it out again.

People with cancer, COPD, high blood pressure, diabetes and over 70 are STILL PEOPLE.

the effects on 20-49 year olds isn’t the metric. What a horrible comment. 

so much for taking care of the elderly, my god