COVID-19 Pandemic: ~56M Cases, ~1.3M Dead

6 hours ago, Rygar said:

I know what your saying, but Trump did this to himself and the country.  Nothing the man says can be fully trusted, literally nothing.  And his constant interference with the Covid Taskforce has eroded away general confidence in our governments ability to respond.  This is HIS fault.

I believe you are right and the if the FDA says the vaccine is safe then it probably is.  But I don't fault anyone for not trusting the government.   My statements are in regard to the public, not Cuomo.

Cuomo has politicized this further in how he shows concern over the validity - with negative sound bites. He should have handled it better.

I don’t get the communication either but I find the situation hella ironic. 

The group that for years has seeded deep distrust of the government and “deep state” and “establishment” crap while spewing conspiracy noise and has flirted with anti science is now “offended” that others may be skeptical of something that happened under their watch. 

right wrong indifferent - pretty rich. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And on the other side of the coin, NYCDOH officials reporting zero C19 deaths for 11 July. Preliminary and subject to change, but this is the most significant milestone yet.

God it’s been a crazy 9 months but today was a bittersweet day where it becomes that much more clear how close to the end we are 

A reminder that I saw on Twitter this morning:       “The coronavirus doesn’t care if you’re tired of the coronavirus.”

Posted Images

Just now, Snowman11 said:

People are sick of the lockdowns 

I know that.  It’s still completely unacceptable for him to make comments like that when he’s the White House coronavirus task force physician. 

On 11/14/2020 at 6:03 PM, WxInTheHeights said:

And as another week of this God-forsaken year ends...

image.png.c7b9a492119c127db02c044ae8631b5f.png

350021910_Screenshot2020-11-14at6_01_50PM.png.f1b4dbc91e8f77397db2cb070d610cbf.png

1098289614_Screenshot2020-11-14at5_55_40PM.png.c52bc968395752b52e33114e3fc3e306.png

And now we wait and see what came out of Cuomo's talk with other northeastern governors.

Post and go Sunday.

image.png.d65d4592d925257ddef436f06fbbad91.png

image.png.b76c07e25ce2ee1520c5e2a1c290a504.png

WNY again a bad region today.

36475258_Screenshot2020-11-15at9_24_41PM.png.6a3a605878a592ea17e2f7a102c3922e.png

988714537_Screenshot2020-11-15at9_24_57PM.png.07fe6ff5db6246090e16ab5575adc281.png

1 minute ago, fireguy286 said:

Yeah with Moderna's news you can't not start to see some light in that tunnel, unfortunately it's pretty dark in the short term though, but you can see it and that is a good thing. 

if we are vaccinating healthcare workers in 30 days, as seems likely, things will improve so fast.

3 minutes ago, Sundog said:

Good News: Moderna vaccine works at 95% efficacy rate! Stock at $100!

I bought the stock at $30!

Bad News (sort of): I sold it at $60 lolol

I wonder that were part of WARP speed.

Jk.

The good news is their vaxx does not need to be kept at minus 90.

Great news that we are pushing out more than 1 vaxx inside 8 months.

Just unbelievable speed 

10 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

Jk.

Just unbelievable speed 

This is great news beyond just covid. mRNA vaccines are brand new so now that they know they work they're going to try them on all sorts of other viruses now. 

1 minute ago, Sundog said:

This is great news beyond just covid. mRNA vaccines are brand new so now that they know they work they're going to try them on all sorts of other viruses now. 

This is on point and a big deal. 

Just incredible, Moderna whipped this up in 63 days back in the Spring and was 94% on the money. One part science, one part luck. 

11 minutes ago, Sundog said:

And for those already sick these anti-inflammatory's really seem to work. 

https://nypost.com/2020/11/15/drug-cuts-covid-19-deaths-in-hospitalized-patients-by-two-thirds-study/

On 7/20/2020 at 8:31 AM, NJwxguy78 said:

Looking further ahead, wondering what kind of new treatments we see for other illnesses out of this. Coronaviruses are so difficult to prevent - but imagine if we can just about cure the common cold after this. 

55 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

Jk.

Just unbelievable speed 

So here is the thing...

This is obviously amazing news - and hopefully the news doesn't change and we're not hit with some sort of major setback.. But this is what I want to know.  How much is all of this attributed to Trump, b/c look, I may not like the guy and think he's an awful person, but honestly, if Trump somehow contributed to these companies coming up with these solutions, this quickly, he clearly deserves some credit.  The problem is, we know he'll take 100% of the credit.  He'll even say he was in the lab w/ the scientists telling them what to do - nothing it out of the realm of possibilities w/ him..  So my point is, I don't want to be unfair, but I also don't want go along with whatever he's going to say b/c naturally it will all be the result of him, and that's just not true.

• NJwxguy78 changed the title to COVID-19 Pandemic: ~56M Cases, ~1.3M Dead