• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To everyone who has viewed these posts, whether or not you've voiced your support, thank you. Thank you for following along over the course of one of the longest, most difficult periods that the world

And on the other side of the coin, NYCDOH officials reporting zero C19 deaths for 11 July. Preliminary and subject to change, but this is the most significant milestone yet.

God it’s been a crazy 9 months but today was a bittersweet day where it becomes that much more clear how close to the end we are 

Posted Images

I'm thinking about getting the vaccine in the future along with my mom and fiancee.

Have any of you  had bad side effects from the vaccine  and which vaccine did you get ?

7 hours ago, Snowman11 said:

I'm thinking about getting the vaccine in the future along with my mom and fiancee.

Have any of you  had bad side effects from the vaccine  and which vaccine did you get ?

I got both doses. Nothing happened except for a sore arm for a day after both. I got Pfizer. 

hey guys! got vaccinated with some friends on Friday in PA and thankfully only experienced some arm soreness and tiredness 

expected to get the second dose in a few weeks :) i’m optimistic that we’ll be in a good place by May/June. we’re doing a great job vaccinating the population 

2 hours ago, brooklynwx99 said:

hey guys! got vaccinated with some friends on Friday in PA and thankfully only experienced some arm soreness and tiredness 

expected to get the second dose in a few weeks :) i’m optimistic that we’ll be in a good place by May/June. we’re doing a great job vaccinating the population 

glad to hear buddy!

On 4/3/2021 at 3:09 PM, Snowman11 said:

Pfizer here-1st dose- sore arm.  2nd Dose is Tuesday I will update end of week.

On 4/3/2021 at 3:09 PM, Snowman11 said:

I got Pfizer. 

1st dose- Sore arm. 

2nd dose- Headache, body aches, fever of 101, and sore arm. Took some Tylenol. Lasted 24 hours and then I was 100%. 

My parents were vaccinated a couple days ago with the Pfizer dose. I will take the vaccine soon. All they had was tiredness for a few hours and odd behavior.

8pm and the state must still be on Easter Break as no testing data - aside from what Cuomo tweeted - is available. My data report currently looks like this. 🙃

1115659930_Screenshot2021-04-0519_57_38.png.59d19177fa8a8b640c3d0a7ffa6684d1.png

• 33andrain changed the title to COVID-19 Pandemic
  • NJwxguy78 locked and unpinned this topic
  • NJwxguy78 unlocked and pinned this topic