Current Observations: Met Winter 20-21

6 hours ago, Njh623 said:

Getting a light snow shower in Ramsey, NW Bergen Co. Flakes are falling very fast, looks like a wet/melty snow.

In Allendale I had a wet snow then a light snow then back to wet mix then cold rain

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning all from Starkville, MS! Yep, Mississippi that is, where i’m at currently finishing up my degree, and already my semester begins today, although classes have already been cancelled! Crazy

Always reppin   

Posted Images

Morning thoughts...

A springlike day is on tap. Today will be partly sunny and noticeably milder. Temperatures will likely top out in the upper 40s and lower 50s in most of the region. Likely high temperatures around the region include:

New York City (Central Park): 50°

Newark: 51°

Philadelphia: 54°

Tomorrow will be mostly sunny but somewhat cooler. Most of the remainder of February will likely see temperatures average somewhat above normal.

3 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Beautiful outside! Let’s nuke the pack and move on to fishing 

It is nice, too bad it is barely enjoyable being a Wednesday and with the sun setting early still.  Once the grass dries  and mud season ends (May maybe?) we can really enjoy some warmer days to their fullest.  

30 minutes ago, MJOP8 said:

51 and beautiful out. Melting snow sounds like a waterfall in some spots. 

Yeah pack is getting obliterated around here with full sun to boot

Lake Galena is opening back up. The herons can fish again. Massive melt ongoing here with temps in the mid 50’s. Yesterday elicited a somber feeling about losing the snowpack. I’ve moved on to acceptance today. The warmth actually feels amazing. 

48910A10-92D3-4A00-8FBE-168C934C1BC3.jpeg