• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Giants are in first place! I'm also annoyed with the takes that the Giants didn't play well yesterday and/or got lucky. They DOMINATED the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, all game. Specia

GIANTS!!!!

@Snowman11 you’re up!

Posted Images

So...NFL. Who is watching and are you as embarrassed as me about how bad the NFC East is this year. It's pretty unreal. And the Saquon injury. :( How about the fake crowd sounds? It was god awful during week 1, but I noticed they improved things a bit this week after some feedback. Did you hear Carson Wentz got the boo birds in Philly? Recorded boo birds. :lmao: Someone wants him out of town.

44 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

So...NFL. Who is watching and are you as embarrassed as me about how bad the NFC East is this year. It's pretty unreal. And the Saquon injury. :( How about the fake crowd sounds? It was god awful during week 1, but I noticed they improved things a bit this week after some feedback. Did you hear Carson Wentz got the boo birds in Philly? Recorded boo birds. :lmao: Someone wants him out of town.

Giants still very much have a chance at the division, given how bad everyone else has been.  
Although losing Saquon is a BIG blow... I am not watching much football yet, because baseball is on, but I'll watch more November onwards.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PB GFI said:

Fire Cashman 

Fire Cashman and Boone. The decision to start Deivi Garcia in game 2 and have him pitch only one inning in a series with no off days ranks as one of the worst in all history.

If Garcia started game 2 and actually started game 2, then Happ could have started game 4, and then I would have Cole go game 5, and I would tell Cole "you're probably only going 5 innings.  Empty the tank".

Then I'd have Monty pitch the 6th and 7th and bridge it to Britton and Chapman, who wouldn't be as overworked.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Kingfm said:

Kevin cash is an idiot.

I truly hope this move costs him the World Series.

I have never liked the Rays.  How you can possibly take a starter out who is that dominating AND that low of a pitch count is beyond me.

I don't care if you're bringing in Mariano Rivera.

The Dodgers would be happy to see anyone coming in who is not named Blake Snell.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Dsnowx53 said:

The Giants have a very real chance to win the NFC East.

They do.  They should beat the bungles next week.  Then they have a very hard three weeks.  It should very well come down to the finale against Dallas.

If the Giants win that finale, I believe they would have all tiebreakers in the east.

IF they do win the division, I would imagine they are one-and-done.  However, a win is a win, and it's still a big step of confidence for a young team.