• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Giants are in first place! I'm also annoyed with the takes that the Giants didn't play well yesterday and/or got lucky. They DOMINATED the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, all game. Specia

GIANTS!!!!

Lmao

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Snowman11 said:

Carton and Evan on WFAN is bashing the Yankee hitters especially LeMahieu for the Yankee problems 

LeMahieu has been absolute garbage, especially in the clutch.

That's probably the one person I would have never expected that from.

16 hours ago, Analog96 said:

LeMahieu has been absolute garbage, especially in the clutch.

That's probably the one person I would have never expected that from.

Yanks signed him to a big contract because he is a hitting machine. Not sure what is going on this season. Maybe the change of the baseballs is the reason.

LeMahieu has an 87 OPS+ this year, which is a lot closer to what he did prior to signing with the Yankees (92 OPS+ from 2011-18). His power numbers were well above what he put up as a Rockie. Still a solid player but I think anyone expecting him to continue his 2019-2020 production was going to be disappointed. He's also about to turn 33. That being said his BABIP is below his career norm, I think this numbers will improve. 

He's not the only one whose regressed. Urshela has also seen his numbers dip from 2019-2020, though he's still productive. Torres has seen his power disappear since the beginning of 2020. Their OF outside of Judge has been a black hole offensively. Odor sucks. Stanton's hitting well, but he can barely stay off the DL. I still think the offense will come around but its starting to look like it might no longer be one of the best lineups in the league.

Great win by the Mets

Degrom was awesome but now we have to worry how long he will be out for with right flexor tendinitis.

Nice save by Diaz and good game by Billy McKinney once again.

31-24

Mets win !!!!
5-2 against the Cubs

Great 6 inning performance by Peterson.

Diaz was great. Struck out the side in the 9th( Contreras, Bryant and Rizzo )

Nationals place Max Scherzer on the IL with Groin Inflammation

Rays pitcher Tyler Glasnow has a Torn UCL and Flexor Strain, but will try to avoid Tommy John Surgery.

Mets win 3-2 against the Cubs

Great outing by Walker with 12 strikeouts

Cubs almost scored in the 9th but Marisnick was thrown out at home . Lugo with the save

34-25 record