The 2020 Election -- Election Day is November 3rd

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All those people with the "GIANT METEOR 2020" shirts are to blame.

Great moderator. Much better debate. Hate Trump. Biden is bought and paid for. Neither of these people care about you and me at all. It’s just so hard to watch. So embarrassing. 

Ready - get ready - as a lowly town councilman last year, I convinced the entire council to vote to ban any township elected official from holding any paid township position for five years from their

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

Here’s my two likeliest maps.

0324B7F6-2CC8-4D61-8EDA-506F6279C16C.jpeg

4BB510A6-76B1-46D4-8E60-69F6D34AE3A8.jpeg

Biden is going to crush Trump, that much is clear. Your second map has the right idea but I could see Biden winning several of those red states as well. MO, GA, LA at a minimum. He may even take Texas. That’s right...I said it. 

21 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

Biden is going to crush Trump, that much is clear. Your second map has the right idea but I could see Biden winning several of those red states as well. MO, GA, LA at a minimum. He may even take Texas. That’s right...I said it. 

he just pulled his ads in Texas. Biden is not taking Texas.

36 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

I wouldnt say crush Trump. I dont believe the polls at all even if they showed Trump leading.

Biden is boring and is 78 years old. No one shows up at his rallies compared  to Trump's  rallies. 

This is going to be a close race

19 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

A democrat hasn't won Texas in a long time. Biden has a better chance of taking  Georgia  than  Texas.

56 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

I get you. Texas...a stretch. This election cycle. Won’t be long however. And once the Dems take Texas, the GOP won’t ever win there again. 

3 hours ago, 33andrain said:

Meh, I'd think MO, AL, MS, and LA are probably out of play. Need a seismic landslide for those. As for GA, tossup IMO, and TX, possible that Biden takes it but definitely not the favored outcome at this point. We shall see what happens.

9 hours ago, Snowman11 said:

Another democratic  moderator 🙄

Kristen Welker, upcoming presidential debate moderator, has deep Democrat ties

https://trib.al/UqK17N3

The country is so rotten to the core. Republican and Democrat...really doesn't matter. For me, step 1 is to get rid of Trump. Step 2 will be to get rid of Harris, who will obviously be the President by this time next year.

6 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

The country is so rotten to the core. Republican and Democrat...really doesn't matter. For me, step 1 is to get rid of Trump. Step 2 will be to get rid of Harris, who will obviously be the President by this time next year.

I agree with you on Harris. I dont think Biden ( if he wins ) will be president for long.  Their strategy is to try to get rid of Biden right away . 

On 10/17/2020 at 8:05 PM, Snowman11 said:

I agree with you on Harris. I dont think Biden ( if he wins ) will be president for long.  Their strategy is to try to get rid of Biden right away . 

Ant - Your problem is that you haven't yet been red pilled (Matrix reference). You won't criticize the right much if at all, but have a big problem with the left. The two parties in this country are rotten to the core and it's very unhealthy when the vast majority of those voting are voting against the other candidate instead of for their candidate. You won't find but 20-25% max of Biden/Trump voters who are enthusiastic about their candidate. When you ask the other 75-80% on each side for whom they are voting, they will openly tell you [x] so that [y] doesn't win. It's really amazing. For my part, I am no longer contributing to the perpetuation of this vicious cycle of American political doom. I voted for the Libertarian candidate this year and will forever vote for a third party. My conscience is clear. I expressed my desire to get awful Trump out of office, while also expressing my displeasure with Biden and his opportunist horrendous running mate. It doesn't matter to me that voting third party is so-called "throwing your vote away." Or "I'm in NJ, so my vote doesn't matter anyway." I don't and won't think like that ever. I loathe these comments. If everyone who thought like that actually voted their conscience, there would be real change in America. What I have found in my more mature years is that there is far more that unites us than divides us. If everyone voted their conscience, we would have drastically increased third party representation in government and real healing could begin.

On 10/16/2020 at 9:03 PM, Snowman11 said:

A democrat hasn't won Texas in a long time. Biden has a better chance of taking  Georgia  than  Texas.

Agree

3 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

Ant - Your problem is that you haven't yet been red pilled (Matrix reference). You won't criticize the right much if at all, but have a big problem with the left. The two parties in this country are rotten to the core and it's very unhealthy when the vast majority of those voting are voting against the other candidate instead of for their candidate. You won't find but 20-25% max of Biden/Trump voters who are enthusiastic about their candidate. When you ask the 80% on each side for whom they are voting, they will openly tell you [x] so that [y] doesn't win. It's really amazing. For my part, I am no longer contributing to the perpetuation. of this vicious cycle of American political doom. I voted for the Libertarian candidate this year and will forever vote for a third party. My conscious is clear. I expressed my desire to get awful Trump out of office, while also expressing my displeasure with Biden and his opportunist horrendous running mate. It doesn't matter to me that voting third party is so-called "throwing your vote away." Or "I'm in NJ, so my vote doesn't matter anyway." I don't and won't think like that ever. I loathe these comments. If everyone who thought like that actually voted their conscience, there would be real change in America. What I have have in my wiser years is that there is far more that united us than divides us. If everyone voted their conscience, we would have drastically increased third party representation in government and real healing could begin.

Nice post

The third party will never win as long as you have the Democrats and Republicans . Both parties suck.  Their objective is to try to help the country but they are just bashing each other.  Trump has alot of flaws. Biden has a good chance of winning because people are voting for him ( not because they like him , they dont want Trump  ).

Polls are great for Biden but do we trust the polls this time around? If Biden wins, I want to see the media act the same way they have acted towards Trump. 

I will not be mad if Biden wins. I know there are some democrats who said they will leave the country if Trump wins which is stupid. 

I'm more interested in the mayoral  race in NYC since it will affect me more.