The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7

2 minutes ago, Snowman11 said:

Why do you keep mentioning Fox ? Its called reality. Open your eyes.

I was specifically referring to Hillary telling joe not to concede. It’s used by the right as an equivocation to the actual current president openly lying about fraud and claiming it he loses it could only be because it was stolen

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s to hoping the next time we have a 296 page thread, we are tracking a HECS within 96 hours on all models. 

Btw... this is a great core group of political junkies we have posting in here. It’s been very informative and we’ve been... mostly well behaved... present company excluded.  Wanted to thank everyone

No, I suck too.  You know why?   Because we’re all in this together.   I’m an American first - I am only as good or as bad as the best or the worst American.   It’s not “

Posted Images

Just now, wxmd529 said:

I was specifically referring to Hillary telling joe not to concede. It’s used by the right as an equivocation to the actual current president openly lying about fraud and claiming it he loses it could only be because it was stolen

I would think not conceding, if you're far behind after most votes are counted, is pretty bad.

1 minute ago, Analog96 said:

Do you really think that Trump is going to challenge if he loses a state by 7 points?
If you believe that garbage, then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.

Again, that is not what Trump wants. He's demanding voting counts to be ended at midnight 11/3. The 8th Appeals Circuit just more or less ordered MN to toss any ballot received after Election Day regardless of its postage date. You don't see the problem?

3 minutes ago, WxInTheHeights said:

Again, that is not what Trump wants. He's demanding voting counts to be ended at midnight 11/3. The 8th Appeals Circuit just more or less ordered MN to toss any ballot received after Election Day regardless of its postage date. You don't see the problem?

I don't know how things work in Minnesota.  I received my mail-in ballot in JULY.  

If you receive it in JULY and cannot get the vote in by NOVEMBER 3, then I am sorry, I don't know what to tell you.

13 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

I laid out who law enforcement is worried about.

A denial of the facts is Msnbc Shilling 

If you're a big city PD, then you have to worry mostly about anarchists, leftists, and other far left chaos causers. 

But the smaller PDs spread out throughut the country are more worried about armed militias getting angry about the results. 

I'll give you this, the left is much more likely to riot/loot and destroy. They are widespread in cities and have block after block of businesses to choose from. Plus the density in big cities allows them to congregate in huge numbers quickly. 

The right doesn't do that kind of stuff, because they mostly brandish their weapons and try to look intimidating. 

7 minutes ago, WxInTheHeights said:

No way bro you must be mistaken.  There's no way they stop counting votes at midnight. What state is done counting the entire count by midnight?

16 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

51431CFD-1D3C-4992-8B0E-EE09116F8854.jpeg

Requoting to drown out the other silly squabble that’s going nowhere... ;)

back on topic SSRS isn’t the greatest but I do feel like there’s a small trend of NC and GA towards Biden where FL isn’t, maybe even a wobble towards Trump. Not sure it makes sense regionally. 

12 minutes ago, wxmd529 said:

Those are some hot on Biden numbers there. Too hot ld argue across the board without looking at the cross tabs. Shave off 2 in NC and AZ and 2-3 in WI and 4 in MI

The numbers are very much in line with 2018 dem support.

My question has always been how big is the Trump undercount for 2020.

Trump still beats Biden on the economy question. That’s what should concern JoeBiden most.

4 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

The numbers are very much in line with 2018 dem support.

My question has always been how big is the Trump undercount for 2020.

Trump still beats Biden on the economy question. That’s what should concern JoeBiden most.

Yeah I take these numbers directionally not at statistical significance if that makes sense. 

12 minutes ago, Sundog said:

No way bro you must be mistaken.  There's no way they stop counting votes at midnight. What state is done counting the entire count by midnight?

They’re in court trying to cancel the counts of any vote received after (but postmarked on or before) Election Day. This comes down to whether the state law says that’s kosher or not. It’s more complicated bc states did change their laws/rules due to covid. All votes should obviously be counted and to me it’s not even really a question but the republicans and Trump campaign want as many votes invalidated for obvious reasons...

20 minutes ago, Sundog said:

If you're a big city PD, then you have to worry mostly about anarchists, leftists, and other far left chaos causers. 

But the smaller PDs spread out throughut the country are more worried about armed militias getting angry about the results. 

I'll give you this, the left is much more likely to riot/loot and destroy. They are widespread in cities and have block after block of businesses to choose from. Plus the density in big cities allows them to congregate in huge numbers quickly. 

The right doesn't do that kind of stuff, because they mostly brandish their weapons and try to look intimidating. 

If the right rioted and destroyed property i would be the 1st one to criticize.

Martinsville was one, but it got pushed back so fast their head spun.

And the condemnation was swift. 

And the POTUS had to disavow it every day for a month. 

It really did take Joe 90 days to comment on Portland and I think that sent a wrong message 

1 hour ago, PB GFI said:

Imagine that the Country has to prepare for rioting.

What does that say about the acknowledgment of how the left is anticipated to behave if the outcome isn't favorable.

Doesn't anyone on the left think that's a horrible opinion by law enforcement of that wing of the party.

It’s not just the left.  I was pulled in to a meeting last week warning me to be extra careful next week because I drive an emergency response vehicle.  There’s  concern that government employees will be targeted regardless of the outcome of the election since both the far left and far right hate the government.  It’s pretty sad.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

It’s not just the left.  I was pulled in to a meeting last week warning me to be extra careful next week because I drive an emergency response vehicle.  There’s  concern that government employees will be targeted regardless of the outcome of the election since both the far left and far right hate the government.  It’s pretty sad.

Here in NYC the Chief of HIDA ( intel ) is worried about a Trump win.

They believe if Trump loses people will probably still celebrate and some will be unruly but the bigger concern from his office was a win ( which doesn't look likely ) 

• 33andrain changed the title to The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7