The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s to hoping the next time we have a 296 page thread, we are tracking a HECS within 96 hours on all models. 

Btw... this is a great core group of political junkies we have posting in here. It’s been very informative and we’ve been... mostly well behaved... present company excluded.  Wanted to thank everyone

No, I suck too.  You know why?   Because we’re all in this together.   I’m an American first - I am only as good or as bad as the best or the worst American.   It’s not “

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, fireguy286 said:

This is really huge. I’m already very surprised regardless of what happens the next 3-4 hours. Trying not to extrapolate ha. 

Violently agree.

Getting my Antifa hat ready.

7 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

Trump will not overcome the virus, you guys are safe.

I just want odds on how long it takes for Kamala to trip pops down a flight of stairs. 

If Covid didn't happen then Trump would have crushed Biden.

6 minutes ago, PB GFI said:

Trump will not overcome the virus, you guys are safe.

I just want odds on how long it takes for Kamala to trip pops down a flight of stairs. 

Momala and pops. 

Oddly most of the country would be soothed by that right now lol 

13 minutes ago, Psv said:

Those aren't her policies. Medicare for all is not their platform...just not true brother. Trying to frame Joe/Harris as Bernie/Warren is laughable...

I sent you the link.  Those are her policies. 

1 minute ago, PB GFI said:

I sent you the link.  Those are her policies. 

I used work for a really fat lawyer. We used to represent employees who were discriminated against in the workplace. The employers always pointed to their ironclad anti-discrimination policies as proof they couldnt discriminate. 

My boss would say to the jury "My wife has a no hamburger policy, does it look like it stopped me?"

You see my point

2 minutes ago, Psv said:

I used work for a really fat lawyer. We used to represent employees who were discriminated against in the workplace. The employers always pointed to their ironclad anti-discrimination policies as proof they couldnt discriminate. 

My boss would say to the jury "My wife has a no hamburger policy, does it look like it stopped me?"

You see my point

There are a lot of foods that will make you fat besides hamburgers.

9 minutes ago, Snowman11 said:

I agree in part.  Had Trump responded differently to the pandemic (e.g. clearly articulated he thought it was serious, etc.) I think It could have actually helped him. The problem is that guy is incapable of admitting when he makes a mistake so he just doubled down on attacking the scientists which I think is a losing proposition. With that being said, I’m still not one of the people who is confident he’ll be defeated tonight.

2 minutes ago, Analog96 said:

There are a lot of foods that will make you fat besides hamburgers.

It was a pretty funny line. the guy was like 400 pounds. 

I just don't think pops serves out his 1st term.

I see a broken hip and he wanders off into a park one late night. 

Pres Kamala incoming. 

The R/S line is heading N pretty quick 

18 minutes ago, Snowman11 said:

But that's the issue. He didn't lead us through a crisis as a President should. He let go of responsibility a long time ago, and being President isn't just about pushing to implement policy/advance legislative priorities but also about leading the nation through a crisis which I believe he failed to do. If he had responded to this pandemic with consistent and clear leadership, and didn't denounce science who knows even I might have voted for him. 😅

35 minutes ago, Psv said:

You think Harris is a liberal? Shes a centrist like Uncle Joe. She was a prosecutor...

Except for that Soviet style animation she released the far left doesn't like her record. They tolerate her because the left is into identities.

A white male with her prosecuting record would make the left throw a couple of molotovs at government buildings lol. 

• 33andrain changed the title to The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7