Jump to content

The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, WxInTheHeights said:

Just let me know. I'll be in.

I agree. I am also in. I think the runoff favors democrats tbh. Trump will not be on the ballot in January supporters will stay home. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s to hoping the next time we have a 296 page thread, we are tracking a HECS within 96 hours on all models. 

Btw... this is a great core group of political junkies we have posting in here. It’s been very informative and we’ve been... mostly well behaved... present company excluded.  Wanted to thank everyone

No, I suck too.  You know why?   Because we’re all in this together.   I’m an American first - I am only as good or as bad as the best or the worst American.   It’s not “

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Rygar said:

I don't understand the pa countersuit, let them watch at 6 ft, lets go

Exactly how I feel. You're just giving people more reasons to contest the result, unless I'm missing something (which could be the case). Why not let them have their 6 ft, if that is what will make everyone happy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Oglem said:

Exactly how I feel. You're just giving people more reasons to contest the result, unless I'm missing something (which could be the case). Why not let them have their 6 ft, if that is what will make everyone happy?

And that's why people feel like there could be shenanigans going on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Put Nevada away

 

 

Now..since Philly is delayed..if you are fox and you already called AZ (wrong I think). And NV gets called before PA or GA, do you call the election for Biden?

 

 

(this is why they should have retracted the call yesterday)

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

Put Nevada away

 

 

Now..since Philly is delayed..if you are fox and you already called AZ (wrong I think). And NV gets called before PA or GA, do you call the election for Biden?

 

 

(this is why they should have retracted the call yesterday)

 

 

 

 

 

 

So is the question whether it's 290 or 306 at this point? Seems like 279 min if something goes wrong in AZ and GA doesn't flip. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fireguy286 said:

 

So is the question whether it's 290 or 306 at this point? Seems like 279 min if something goes wrong in AZ and GA doesn't flip. 


I am leaving pa out of my equation right now.

 

if they were dumb enough to pause the vote for a while earlier, I have zero faith in their ability to play mental gymnastics with the trump lawyers

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fireguy286 said:

 

So is the question whether it's 290 or 306 at this point? Seems like 279 min if something goes wrong in AZ and GA doesn't flip. 

269 is still a possibility. 🤣 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Analog96 said:

And that's why people feel like there could be shenanigans going on.

I don't understand it either. It's probably something technical, like literal space, but it so easily plays into the narrative of corruption.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 33andrain changed the title to The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...