The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s to hoping the next time we have a 296 page thread, we are tracking a HECS within 96 hours on all models. 

Btw... this is a great core group of political junkies we have posting in here. It’s been very informative and we’ve been... mostly well behaved... present company excluded.  Wanted to thank everyone

No, I suck too.  You know why?   Because we’re all in this together.   I’m an American first - I am only as good or as bad as the best or the worst American.   It’s not “

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, ModRisk said:

They hated Trump even more than 2016??  Idk but I'm guessing that hate being called "blacks" even more than they hate Trump.  

Pretty sure they don't give a damn anymore than whites give a damn being called whites, especially when doing voter analysis. They say Hispanics too. This is typical language.

Just now, Sundog said:

Pretty sure they don't give a damn anymore than whites give a damn being called whites, especially when doing voter analysis. They say Hispanics too. This is typical language.

You're right.  My friends made that up.  

2 minutes ago, Sundog said:

This

• 33andrain changed the title to The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7