The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s to hoping the next time we have a 296 page thread, we are tracking a HECS within 96 hours on all models. 

Btw... this is a great core group of political junkies we have posting in here. It’s been very informative and we’ve been... mostly well behaved... present company excluded.  Wanted to thank everyone

No, I suck too.  You know why?   Because we’re all in this together.   I’m an American first - I am only as good or as bad as the best or the worst American.   It’s not “

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

he used the word landslide on sunday

Metfan is like the horse from Animal Farm. Good hearted, means well, works hard, but falls for the bullsh-t being peddled by Napoleon. 

You should be helping him, not mocking him. 

1 minute ago, Sundog said:

Metfan is like the horse from Animal Farm. Good hearted, means well, works hard, but falls for the bullsh-t being peddled by Napoleon. 

That’ll do

10 minutes ago, Sundog said:

that horse is out of the barn

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’d actually be happy about this.  There are some decent reporters on fox that are overshadowed by these blow hards.

if trump starts a network it's going to blow fox news out of the water. that's where america is

6 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

if trump starts a network it's going to blow fox news out of the water. that's where america is

Maybe.  I’d just like to see the news side of fox given a little more of a chance to actually report the facts and getting rid of those folks helps facilitate that, I think.  I hope.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Maybe.  I’d just like to see the news side of fox given a little more of a chance to actually report the facts and getting rid of those folks helps facilitate that, I think.  I hope.

Fox News segment used to be the best in the business

• 33andrain changed the title to The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7