The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s to hoping the next time we have a 296 page thread, we are tracking a HECS within 96 hours on all models. 

Btw... this is a great core group of political junkies we have posting in here. It’s been very informative and we’ve been... mostly well behaved... present company excluded.  Wanted to thank everyone

No, I suck too.  You know why?   Because we’re all in this together.   I’m an American first - I am only as good or as bad as the best or the worst American.   It’s not “

Posted Images

3 hours ago, NJwxguy78 said:

In my spare time, I’ve been reading up on Indiana 2008. It always fascinated me because NOBODY saw Obama taking Indiana, and it snapped so far back in 2010 it wasn’t even funny.

Anyway - turns out it was a perfect combo of all of the advertising/campaign visits in major markets that bled over and likely made the difference, as well as the lack of a McCain ground game in the state.

What would everyone’s pick be for the “Indiana of 2020?”  Which one state do you think could flip either way that really isn’t on the radar as a toss up?

I have two - Alaska and Montana.

There aren't any imo.  My guess is Montana will break +7 for Trump.  So will Alaska (+7).  

Iowa: i lean trump (+2)

NC: i lean biden (+2)

Florida: i lean trump (+1)

Georgia: i lean trump (+3)

Texas:  i lean trump (+4)

Arizona: i lean biden (+2)

Ohio: i lean trump (+4)

Wisconsin: i lean biden (+2)

Pennsylvania: i lean biden (+2)

Michigan: safe biden (+7)

22 minutes ago, Upstate25 said:

Too bad they can't. LMAO sorry Anthony. In the battleground states I should clarify. I should also clarify that I am talking about in-person early voting

That's also a load of bs 

20 minutes ago, wxmd529 said:

Ah. So that’s what the article says right? That we know people want to change their votes because of Hunter Biden expose. Lol wow. I hope these aren’t serious posts that you’re making and you’re just in on the joke...

They are serious posts.  You must not read twitter.  Qanon is mainstream republican now. 

5 minutes ago, ModRisk said:

They are serious posts.  You must not read twitter.  Qanon is mainstream republican now. 

I guess my point was more that he’s coming On here posting to people who know better as if it’s fact. But you guys are right I shouldn’t be surprised

5 minutes ago, Snowman11 said:

Stop what ? You don't think that would change people's  minds  ? This is why people shouldn't do early voting. Never know what else comes up near election day .

You posted an article that was obvious conjecture as if it was fact now come back and say people shouldn’t early vote.  🤦‍♂️ 

Do you know your audience?

And let’s indulge @Snowman11 a little bit. Please explain to us why our minds should be changed (Or why it’s so clear others minds have been changed) by the Hunter Biden non story in the midst of a global pandemic with 230k Americans dead, 1000 dying everyday 80000 cases per day, millions unemployed in dire straits without an end in sight. I’ll wait 

5 minutes ago, wxmd529 said:

And let’s indulge @Snowman11 a little bit. Please explain to us why our minds should be changed (Or why it’s so clear others minds have been changed) by the Hunter Biden non story in the midst of a global pandemic with 230k Americans dead, 1000 dying everyday 80000 cases per day, millions unemployed in dire straits without an end in sight. I’ll wait 

You’re being irrational with all these factual numbers. I’ll just be over here tucking in my shirt.

45 minutes ago, wxmd529 said:

You do know there are other things than the pandemic , right ?

And Biden is involved with his son with China. Democrats just don't want to hear it but its the truth. 

All Biden has is the pandemic against Trump. Hes a weak candidate  and hopefully  the country sees it.

• 33andrain changed the title to The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7
  • 33andrain pinned this topic