Jump to content

The 2020 Election -- Joe Biden Declared Winner 11/7


Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, mcscrew said:


I think it's trying to send a message to the other parts of the republican party that didn't participate nor would have and do think it was sedition. To say nothing or oppose might send a wrong message like they were for it... among the 200+ republicans that did vote to object to the certification. 

Just censure him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s to hoping the next time we have a 296 page thread, we are tracking a HECS within 96 hours on all models. 

Btw... this is a great core group of political junkies we have posting in here. It’s been very informative and we’ve been... mostly well behaved... present company excluded.  Wanted to thank everyone

No, I suck too.  You know why?   Because we’re all in this together.   I’m an American first - I am only as good or as bad as the best or the worst American.   It’s not “

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sundog said:

 

Lol that looks so fake

You and analog are free to think the Hill reporter is lying. 

 

I don't think it's as nefarious as the tweet makes it seem though.  If its just their public phone numbers it likely means nothing unless an investigation shows otherwise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ModRisk said:

You and analog are free to think the Hill reporter is lying. 

 

I don't think it's as nefarious as the tweet makes it seem though.  If its just their public phone numbers it likely means nothing unless an investigation shows otherwise. 

 

I think whoever made that tried really hard to let us all know that Hannity and Levin are conservative (they're not, they're just morons) and that the bad man who made this thinks they're awesome. 

 

Whoever made this is super into right wing talk shows yet he doesn't even know how to spell Hannity's first name? Yea ok. 

 

And as you said, "chilling" is so hyperbolic it's ridiculous. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sundog said:

 

I think whoever made that tried really hard to let us all know that Hannity and Levin are conservative (they're not, they're just morons) and that the bad man who made this thinks they're awesome. 

 

Whoever made this is super into right wing talk shows yet he doesn't even know how to spell Hannity's first name? Yea ok. 

 

And as you said, "chilling" is so hyperbolic it's ridiculous. 

 

I mean it is kinda f*cked up he wrote down those names and numbers bc he was so sure he could count on them.  Don't you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Analog96 said:

Just censure him.

There are probably details that the general public has not been made aware of that they are. 

For example, representative for New Jersey in a call with her constituents last night said that some Republican lawmakers were giving guided tours the day before to some of the 'rioters' of the Capitol. I have no idea if true or not.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nj-rep-sherrill-lawmakers-held-reconnaissance-tours-day-before-pro-trump-rioters-attacked/2828098/

 

Or the Acting DC district attorney's news conference yesterday:

"So the picture's going to build. I think there's a lot of misconceptions about what happened within the capitol and it's going to come into laser focus, I think, over the next weeks and days and I think people are going to be shocked with some of the egregious contact that happened within the capitol."

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mcscrew said:

There are probably details that the general public has not been made aware of that they are. 

For example, representative for New Jersey in a call with her constituents last night said that some Republican lawmakers were giving guided tours the day before to some of the 'rioters' of the Capitol. I have no idea if true or not.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nj-rep-sherrill-lawmakers-held-reconnaissance-tours-day-before-pro-trump-rioters-attacked/2828098/

 

Or the Acting DC district attorney's news conference yesterday:

"So the picture's going to build. I think there's a lot of misconceptions about what happened within the capitol and it's going to come into laser focus, I think, over the next weeks and days and I think people are going to be shocked with some of the egregious contact that happened within the capitol."

My point is just that they're wasting too much time with the impeachment thing when there's only eight days left.

You can censure him.   Both parties could even ban him from joining their party.

Do that and there's no way he can even run for office as anything other than a clown candidate in 2024.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Analog96 said:

My point is just that they're wasting too much time with the impeachment thing when there's only eight days left.

You can censure him.   Both parties could even ban him from joining their party.

Do that and there's no way he can even run for office as anything other than a clown candidate in 2024.

I would assume Biden does not want the circus of an impeachment trial during his first days either.  No easy answers here as Trump should be held accountable.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Analog96 said:

My point is just that they're wasting too much time with the impeachment thing when there's only eight days left.

You can censure him.   Both parties could even ban him from joining their party.

Do that and there's no way he can even run for office as anything other than a clown candidate in 2024.

I think there's alot more to this that Cheney, McConnell, and even to some degree McCarthy realize that something with more teeth needs to be done than Censure

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mcscrew said:

I think there's alot more to this that Cheney, McConnell, and even to some degree McCarthy realize that something with more teeth needs to be done than Censure

Also, they might not be willing to become the party of QAnon

Link to post
Share on other sites

House Republicans Reportedly Terrified of Crossing Trump on Impeachment: They ‘Fear For Their Lives’
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/house-republicans-reportedly-terrified-of-crossing-trump-on-impeachment-they-fear-for-their-lives/

 

Politico’s Tim Alberta reported that there are Republicans who would like to vote in favor of Trump’s impeachment, but are concerned that doing so will put them in harms way.

“Numerous House Rs have received death threats in the past week, and I know for a fact several members *want* to impeach but fear casting that vote could get them or their families murdered,” Alberta tweeted Wednesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ctweatherfreak said:

BIgger lunatics voted her in.. Its the country we  live in .

yep! :(
 

Maybe we can get her and Lauren Boebert to mud wrestle on the floor of the House.  Hey- Trump could ref it...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...