@Mike1984 RU '06

@YourNJWeather RU

@Keith O RU '90

@Allsnow RU

@CSheridan12 RU '12

@kcg88 RU ’10
@Dsnowx53 RU ’12

@snowprob RU ’11

Gang's all here! Also, snowprob and kcg, who are you guys? I feel like I probably know you...

Class of 1990, remember Dr's Arnessen and Harnack most.  Chose career in the environmental world (air compliance) and work for a fairly large oil and gas company as the manager of air compliance for all N American assets.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning gang. With the overload of model data available and being analyzed, I thought this morning would be a good time to take a step back and re-analyze this setup from a birds eye view. Often

Give it up for @brooklynwx99 y'all. fairly sure he hasn’t slept since Wednesday!

Any weather-related reason to post right now?     Classic 95 1-2 footer coming IMO. ❄️

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, lvpre said:

So...anyone want to take these weather channel numbers for the Boston area?

EtGhsVXW8AI3qqO.png

It’s gonna be close.  Some of the earlier models today had a lot of mixing into Metrowest and the big snows 495 and west.  Others have a foot all the way into downtown.  There’s also the tertiary low that’s supposed to develop East of the Caoe and into Maine on the backend of the storm.  See @jacksillin tweets.  I’m guessing greater Boston is going to be  a very nuanced map.  Not surprising to see 6” in a place like Watertown and then 14” in Framingham 10 miles away. 

23 and what I can legitimately call light snow now. Only 9 hours after it started snowing west of the city 

Just now, MikeBWeather said:

HRRR kills NYC/LI/CT with a massive dry slot

hrrr_ref_frzn_neus_25.png

its the HRRR which is a terrible model to begin with at hour 25..... furthest north out of any model it seems

• 33andrain changed the title to **1/31/21-2/2/21 - MECS**
  • 33andrain unpinned this topic