i wouldn't count on the north trend being over 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Snowman11 said:

I just need 3 more inches

Hope we can do it 

More like 1.4” but yeah I hope we get there. I’m at 40” here now

22 minutes ago, Snowman11 said:

I'm talking about my area lol

Odds are stacked central park gets beyond 40.  Don has repeatedly posted the overwhelming statistics that strongly favor it.  Just one SECS and a few nickel and dime events and 50 is reachable which would jump the park up the list for all time annual snowfall.  Not sure if 1995-96's 75.6 will ever get broken in the lifetime of most on this board but you never know.  I really thought 2010-11 was gonna surpass it as we were at 60 inches Feb 1st but we barely saw a flake the rest of the way.  One day we'll make a run at it!

21 minutes ago, MR FREEZE said:

Odds are stacked central park gets beyond 40.  Don has repeatedly posted the overwhelming statistics that strongly favor it.  Just one SECS and a few nickel and dime events and 50 is reachable which would jump the park up the list for all time annual snowfall.  Not sure if 1995-96's 75.6 will ever get broken in the lifetime of most on this board but you never know.  I really thought 2010-11 was gonna surpass it as we were at 60 inches Feb 1st but we barely saw a flake the rest of the way.  One day we'll make a run at it!

2013-14 had a chance but the pv ruined march.

2 minutes ago, Snowman11 said:

Cmc shows potential 

6039237435a89.png

603924217591f.png

603924945b510.png

Sure does... the synoptic differences after day 4 on the gfs/para and CMC are really extreme even for this year.

2 hours ago, Chris21 said:

Sure does... the synoptic differences after day 4 on the gfs/para and CMC are really extreme even for this year.

Euro is on board with the para and cmc

• 33andrain changed the title to Met Winter 2021 Second Half Threats
  • dmillz25 locked and unpinned this topic