February 22, 2021: N&W Burbs Snow Thump

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blinding snow!  Fun driving the kiddos to school!  

Very heavy roughly 4” throughout the day today. Compacted down to 2.5 now.   Wettest snow of the season in Vernon.   Shoveled  the  whole damn driveway by myself. 

We have this much snow. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, swamplover56 said:

I think we accumulate even on side  roads tomorrow 

Agreed. If it comes down heavy enough, it will stick to all surfaces. The ground is freezing and it’s in the 20’s area wide atm.

Just now, MJOP8 said:

Agreed. If it comes down heavy enough, it will stick to all surfaces. The ground is freezing and it’s in the 20’s area wide.

Another day time snow. Unreal. Gotta be the 5th or 6th. Spoiled we are

1 minute ago, MJOP8 said:

Agreed. If it comes down heavy enough, it will stick to all surfaces. The ground is freezing and it’s in the 20’s area wide.

Gfs drops temps to freezing upon arrival of snow

Gradient on several models is so freakin' steep along 95; for example GFSv16 Middlesex County going from about 1" to almost 5" from SE to NW (with me in the ~3" zone), over about 11 miles, lol.  Easy forecast.  

1614038400-ZyFzmaHZfLs.png

1 minute ago, ru848789 said:

Gradient on several models is so freakin' steep along 95; for example GFSv16 Middlesex County going from about 1" to almost 5" from SE to NW (with me in the ~3" zone), over about 11 miles, lol.  Easy forecast.  

1614038400-ZyFzmaHZfLs.png

Finally being a bit more west may actually come in handy. Should be a very nice daytime event in western nj and eastern pa would be a great day to be in doylestown or Easton pa. Both great places

Just now, sota said:

we get 6" like that one map shows, and I'll eat my shorts.

Your micro elevation helps so much. My ex lived in bh. Good local snow climate. 3/7/18 is real close to personal top 5. Could def see you getting 5” if everything breaks right. Darn cold

• NJwxguy78 changed the title to February 22, 2021: N&W Burbs Snow Thump
  • 33andrain unpinned this topic