February 22, 2021: N&W Burbs Snow Thump

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blinding snow!  Fun driving the kiddos to school!  

Very heavy roughly 4” throughout the day today. Compacted down to 2.5 now.   Wettest snow of the season in Vernon.   Shoveled  the  whole damn driveway by myself. 

We have this much snow. 

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, wxmd529 said:

Heavy snow on the upper east side at least at 100 feet asl. What you can’t see is Empire State Building and 59th st bridge obscured by the snow. I’m on 68th street

848D4359-E439-4F0B-876D-33072EF685F2.jpeg

NYP/HSS?

Snowed all the way into Great Neck from CW Post, temp on the car was 33.  Starting to accumulate on the sidewalks and grass in Great Neck now.  Also, now snowing in Syosset on my cameras with driveway starting to turn white, temp of 33 as well.

1 hour ago, ru848789 said:

As of 11:30 am we have 3/8" on colder surfaces and just starting to accumulate on paved surfaces with moderate snowfall rates; street in front of the house has no snow on it yet as it's traveled a bit.  Between 34 and 35F now.  

As of 12:30 pm we're up to 1.5" and it's pouring snow at 33F.  Gorgeous.  Hoping the rain holds off, but the radar looks close for sleet, I assume.