• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I like Dave Matthew Band and Pearl Jam a lot. Been rocking out in my car listening to their respective Sirius stations. Love some cold play as well. Read they were ge

on the nature of sound, number two    

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I like Dave Matthew Band and Pearl Jam a lot. Been rocking out in my car listening to their respective Sirius stations. Love some cold play as well. Read they were getting their own station but no dice as of yet. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2019 at 3:45 PM, Jakkel138 said:

Anybody here have an awesome taste in music? I do. I listen to music from the 70s such as rock and roll to holy music and 2010s music (surprisingly, I'm not very religious). Definitely not rap though.

Any ambient fans in here? I particularly like Jeff Pearce, but the genre in general appeals greatly to me. I love to pair this up with falling snow... 

Along those lines, post-rock is also big in my repertoire... Sigur Ros is a band that tends to blur the ambient/post-rock line.

On 9/27/2020 at 7:55 AM, 33andrain said:

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I like Dave Matthew Band and Pearl Jam a lot. Been rocking out in my car listening to their respective Sirius stations. Love some cold play as well. Read they were getting their own station but no dice as of yet. 

DMB all day every day. 

Satellite and Dancing Nancies are two of the best songs ever written. 

2 minutes ago, NJwxguy78 said:

DMB all day every day. 

Satellite and Dancing Nancies are two of the best songs ever written. 

Those are great. I think my favorite is Say Goodbye, though there are so many to choose from.

On 6/28/2019 at 3:45 PM, Jakkel138 said:

Anybody here have an awesome taste in music? I do. I listen to music from the 70s such as rock and roll to holy music and 2010s music (surprisingly, I'm not very religious). Definitely not rap though.

I’m a yuge Led Zep/Pink Floyd fan. Saw Roger Waters once about 20 years ago. Best performance ever only topped by Metallica.

Most popular religious music is pretty amazing. Love Linkin Park, heavily influenced by their start in Christian music.

Just now, 33andrain said:

Those are great. I think my favorite is Say Goodbye, though there are so many to choose from.

That’s up there for me too 🙌. Absolutely. “Shuffle DMB” is my favorite background state. lol 

2 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

Favorite Led Zeppelin song is probably Over the Hills and Far Away. Though, again, so many to choose from.

So true. No bad songs.