Wfan Sports Radio Discussion Nyc - Page 3 - Sports - 33andrain Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Allsnow

Wfan Sports Radio Discussion Nyc

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Allsnow said:

He must be a huge Francesca fan? 

OMG yes.  He is part of "Mongo Nation" I think they call it.  Unhealthy almost, haha. 

 

I love saying I like Kay in front of him just to see his reaction.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First day back will be Tuesday May 1st. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

First day back will be Tuesday May 1st. 

Oh wow, is that confirmed?  3-7?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Frankdp23 said:

Oh wow, is that confirmed?  3-7?

Joe and Evan were talking about it on the air today. It’s also being reported by Newsday 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Frankdp23 said:

OMG yes.  He is part of "Mongo Nation" I think they call it.  Unhealthy almost, haha. 

 

I love saying I like Kay in front of him just to see his reaction.

Tell your Brother inlaw I said “welcome back Mongo Nation” 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Allsnow said:

Tell your Brother inlaw I said “welcome back Mongo Nation” 

lol sure thing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back on the air on Tuesday, 3-630.  Some kind of app will be coming out too and live streaming.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frankdp23 said:

Back on the air on Tuesday, 3-630.  Some kind of app will be coming out too and live streaming.  

The app will also have his Sunday Football show starting in September. The app will be available in the July. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back big guy! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Frankdp23 Francesca said today, he will be joining twitter on Friday 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Allsnow said:

@Frankdp23 Francesca said today, he will be joining twitter on Friday 

Saw my brother in law tweeted this, haha

20180516_203320.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Frankdp23 said:

Saw my brother in law tweeted this, haha

20180516_203320.jpg

Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Frankdp23 said:

Saw my brother in law tweeted this, haha

20180516_203320.jpg

Is funhouse shut down now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Is funhouse shut down now? 

Not anymore.  Saw funhouse tweet yesterday that he is coming back as he was. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epic rant on the Mets currently from Big Mike! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Frankdp23 said:

Joe will probably not be with the station going forward, or at the very least until the lawsuit is settled. Disappointing, but no excuse for that type of behavior in the workplace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Joe will probably not be with the station going forward, or at the very least until the lawsuit is settled. Disappointing, but no excuse for that type of behavior in the workplace 

Ohhh the pain!  Yeah, I agree.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Joe will probably not be with the station going forward, or at the very least until the lawsuit is settled. Disappointing, but no excuse for that type of behavior in the workplace 

my favorite guy on that station...oh well...the threesome part with his wife is a little disturbing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×