Wfan Sports Radio Discussion Nyc - Page 6 - Sports - 33andrain Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Allsnow

Wfan Sports Radio Discussion Nyc

Mike has no sense of Humor...He would have made a great mob boss...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, uncle w said:

Mike has no sense of Humor...He would have made a great mob boss...

I heard him laugh the other day on air! It was very odd and uncomfortable ? 

37 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

I always liked the morning show during the football season. Boomers take on stuff is real good because he played the game. I always just put up with carton’s antics. I don’t listen too them much after football season because it just becomes nonsense for 3 hours. Although, the Al Dukes Macadoo Christmas song was hilarious last year. 

Im a huge fan of big Mike and will listen too him every day. I think he is just frustrated  of the nonsense on the wfan, outside of Evan and joe show. I don’t listen to CMB and hope it’s replaced next year. On the other side of the coin, Mike thinks he is all that and went on a retirement tour last year. He also does the show 90% of the time from home, probably the reason why he doesn’t just do the App full time. Let’s be honest, is Maggie Gray eating a whole pizza pie really good radio? 

I like Mike as well.  But I actually can live with the other shows too.  They are trying to be a little different.  It is sports with morning zoo type stuff.  If it gets too annoying, I change the channel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankdp23 said:

I wonder how many people were actually listening to him during the game?  Maybe 100 tops? 

I just don’t get the point on listening him during the game. It would probably be better if the game was more New York centric. 

• Like 1