NFL football 2018 - Sports - 33andrain Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Allsnow

NFL football 2018

Through week 4 we don't really have one dominant team. They all have their issues 

• Like 1

Awful half of football this morning in London. Game is unwatchable 

Thank you Atlanta for knocking me out of a suicide pool for the 2nd year in a row 

I am an Eagles fan. Pretty happy about their season so far. My condolences to my fellow Gnats fans. :P 

3 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

At least the Cowpukes lost. That's one loss we can all support!

:clap:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

I am an Eagles fan. Pretty happy about their season so far. My condolences to my fellow Gnats fans. :P 

They look real good! Offense line is solid and defense can play! It also pays to tank and get a solid quarterback 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

They look real good! Offense line is solid and defense can play! It also pays to tank and get a solid quarterback 

Indeed. Probably will be 10-6 or 11-5. Better than most people thought. Honestly, I think the Sproles season ender will be good for them. I think they had become too reliant on him. Sproles was/is an amazing player. 

2 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

Indeed. Probably will be 10-6 or 11-5. Better than most people thought. Honestly, I think the Sproles season ender will be good for them. I think they had become too reliant on him. Sproles was/is an amazing player. 

I definitely agree with all of this. Sproles is great but best used as a change of pace back. The every down back use for him is to much. 

I didn't like the Blount signing in the off season. Turns out to be a great addition for them. Didn't think he had much left in the tank 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Allsnow said:

The Redskins look great 

Jinx 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 33andrain said:

E-A-G-L-E-S - EAGLES! Was in Philly for yesterday's game. 

IMG_5671.JPG

Great game to go to! The team looks great! 

How bad is Carson Palmer OMG 

• Like 1

Seriously though, did anyone else watch last night. In general, I find Philly fans to be complainers. About officiating. About the TV announcers. They are a passionate blue collar bunch. I get it, but it's also annoying, especially to outsiders. Last night, though, it was warranted. 10 penalties 150 yards for the Eagles. 1 penalty, 1 yard for the Panthers. Pete Morelli's officiating crew has called 378 yards of penalties during their last 4 Eagles games. Only 78 yards against their opponents. The Eagles aren't a dirty team. And they let many Panthers infractions go last night. The Eagles should cause a stink about it, even if they get fined. This kind of blatant one-sidedness cannot be occurring. It's one of the things that has turned me away from football in general in recent years. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 33andrain said:

Seriously though, did anyone else watch last night. In general, I find Philly fans to be complainers. About officiating. About the TV announcers. They are a passionate blue collar bunch. I get it, but it's also annoying, especially to outsiders. Last night, though, it was warranted. 10 penalties 150 yards for the Eagles. 1 penalty, 1 yard for the Panthers. Pete Morelli's officiating crew has called 378 yards of penalties during their last 4 Eagles games. Only 78 yards against their opponents. The Eagles aren't a dirty team. And they let many Panthers infractions go last night. The Eagles should cause a stink about it, even if they get fined. This kind of blatant one-sidedness cannot be occurring. It's one of the things that has turned me away from football in general in recent years. 

The penalties were ridiculous last night. Good sign for a eagles fan is that the team won a game with penalties being that lob-sided

ugly video with that panthers fan punching a 62 year eagles fan. Very disgusting.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

The penalties were ridiculous last night. Good sign for a eagles fan is that the team won a game with penalties being that lob-sided

ugly video with that panthers fan punching a 62 year eagles fan. Very disgusting.  

Yea saw the vid earlier. Terrible. 

Cant believe the screw job the refs gave the Jets earlier today. :o Jets scored a legit momentum swinging TD which would have given them a chance to tie or win.  The NFL and the refs arbitrarily decided to not just overturn the TD (already wrong) but declare a fumble resulting in a touchback and switch to Patriots ball. COMPLETE CRAP. Loathe the Pats. Sorry New England posters. You have a supremely hatable team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 33andrain said:

Cant believe the screw job the refs gave the Jets earlier today. :o Jets scored a legit momentum swinging TD which would have given them a chance to tie or win.  The NFL and the refs arbitrarily decided to not just overturn the TD (already wrong) but declare a fumble resulting in a touchback and switch to Patriots ball. COMPLETE CRAP. Loathe the Pats. Sorry New England posters. You have a supremely hatable team. 

The jets definitely got hosed on that call. They very well could have came back against that Swiss cheese New England defense. 

Horrible  day for the league with the injury to Rodgers 

• Like 1