NBA season 2017-18 - Sports - 33andrain Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
dmillz25

NBA season 2017-18

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, dmillz25 said:

Did anyone see how Heywards ankle broke. Ouchh!

The ugliest injury have ever seen. One of my favorite players in the NBA also. I feel horrible for him and the celtics. I hope and pray he comes back the same next year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Allsnow said:

The ugliest injury have ever seen. One of my favorite players in the NBA also. I feel horrible for him and the celtics. I hope and pray he comes back the same next year 

I like him too.  He was also on a fantasy team of mine.  That was truly horrific.  Wish I hadn't seen the pics. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Early thoughts are that the Celtics made the correct choice with Tatum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleveland could really use Irving right now. The team is definitely hurting without him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dmillz25 said:

LBJ with 57 today 

He is working too hard to get them wins 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy NBA trades continue! Griffin to Detroit for a bag of balls 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did the clippers do it? Aren’t they like 6th seed lol. Looks like Jordan is a goner as well 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 7:10 PM, CooL said:

Why did the clippers do it? Aren’t they like 6th seed lol. Looks like Jordan is a goner as well 

Never was a fan of Jordan’s Game, felt he was a bit overrated. Why did the clippers give him that big contract if this was going to be the outcome? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Allsnow said:

Kevin love broken hand. The cavs are officially done 

Losing to the short handed Pistons yesterday was terrible.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Frankdp23 said:

Losing to the short handed Pistons yesterday was terrible.

Losing Irving was probably the biggest issue. The trade looks real bad now, IT is not the player people think he is. He had two good years and that was it. With the Nets playing well it doesn't look like a very high pick for them in the draft 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Allsnow said:

Losing Irving was probably the biggest issue. The trade looks real bad now, IT is not the player people think he is. He had two good years and that was it. With the Nets playing well it doesn't look like a very high pick for them in the draft 

Having James as the GM doesn't help them.  He runs that team.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Frankdp23 said:

Having James as the GM doesn't help them.  He runs that team.

Violently agree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...