2017-2018 New York Knicks - Sports - 33andrain Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Allsnow

2017-2018 New York Knicks

Recommended Posts

Francesa saying the Knicks should go hard after Bledsoe. He is unsure outside of Porzingis what they could offer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Francesa saying the Knicks should go hard after Bledsoe. He is unsure outside of Porzingis what they could offer. 

Maybe the rookie guy Frank and Hernangomez? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Frankdp23 said:

Maybe the rookie guy Frank and Hernangomez? 

He believes that the Suns wouldn't want them. The suns would want the pick next year. 

 

Its funny how Frank has been injured all year, yet Smith might be the rookie of the year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

He believes that the Suns wouldn't want them. The suns would want the pick next year. 

 

Its funny how Frank has been injured all year, yet Smith might be the rookie of the year

That stinks.  I wouldn't want to give up the pick. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frankdp23 said:

That stinks.  I wouldn't want to give up the pick. 

Agree, I'm done with Knicks management giving away picks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knicks continue to be so weak at PG. A team with a dominant front court will have no problem against them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Knicks continue to be so weak at PG. A team with a dominant front court will have no problem against them. 

Bledsoe would be a good fit.  Why doesn't Hernangomez play? I haven't followed closely.  I guess he can't crack the rotation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Frankdp23 said:

Bledsoe would be a good fit.  Why doesn't Hernangomez play? I haven't followed closely.  I guess he can't crack the rotation.

Kanter and O'quinn continue to be ahead of him on the depth chart. It really makes no sense because I want to see what we have in Hernangomez. When the over paid Noah comes back I'm  sure he will be in the rotation 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dsnowx53 said:

Porzingis! Tim Hardaway Jr!

I wouldn't get too excited by the win since the Nets minus Russell beat them last week.  :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2017 at 10:59 AM, Dsnowx53 said:

Porzingis! Tim Hardaway Jr!

Hopefully a scoring title for Porzingis this year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Hopefully a scoring title for Porzingis this year 

He has a shot. He should be taking 20+ shots easily per game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frankdp23 said:

He has a shot. He should be taking 20+ shots easily per game

Melo and rose held him back 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, dmillz25 said:

KP destroying right now

That block tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Porzingis is the best player in his draft class. Towns was a more refined product coming in, but KP's ceiling was always higher and he's showing it right now. Incredible display of basketball.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Dsnowx53 said:

Porzingis is the best player in his draft class. Towns was a more refined product coming in, but KP's ceiling was always higher and he's showing it right now. Incredible display of basketball.

Brings Bill Walton to tears 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Jarrett Jack at PG experienced and knows how to get the ball to the right person at the right time. He can also score if he wants to

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2017 at 4:38 PM, dmillz25 said:

I like Jarrett Jack at PG experienced and knows how to get the ball to the right person at the right time. He can also score if he wants to

He is a pro and plays the game well. Frank isn't ready yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...