• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Long-time lurker in this forum. I'm currently a forecaster at NWS Chicago and got my start in NWS as a SCEP at OKX back in February 2009 and worked there until July 2010. I was born and raised in Coll

We might very well have a HECS on our hands. I’ll wait until 12z tomorrow to sound the alarm, but 00z tonight might be enough to do it.    Isn’t the weather amazing? Many of us including mys

This is bordering on a HECS now

Posted Images

Just now, swamplover56 said:

Pretty nice cluster for most interests on here

More than that...lots of leaners to the west, which may not be as good for some, but even better for others. Sure seems to want to be a polarizing storm.

3 minutes ago, CTsnowstorm628 said:

I think the EPS snow tool does a great job highlighting things. Details for sure not, but I like the I-84 jackpot zone down into N NJ. 

Hi Ed!

1 minute ago, 33andrain said:

More than that...lots of leaners to the west, which may not be as good for some, but even better for others. Sure seems to want to be a polarizing storm.

Yeah. There’s the spread you could see. 

This is going to be a fun 48 hours.

9 minutes ago, 33andrain said:

Geoff I think for the first time in a long time our area of north east nj looks to be in a pretty sweet spot the only question for me is do I ride this out at home or go to the girlfriends in berkley heights up the hill

1 minute ago, swamplover56 said:

Geoff I think for the first time in a long time our area of north east nj looks to be in a pretty sweet spot the only question for me is do I ride this out at home or go to the girlfriends in berkley heights up the hill

always go up the mountain. not even debatable 

1 minute ago, swamplover56 said:

Snowed in with your girlfriend or home alone with beer, Netflix and windows. 

Tough one. 

1 minute ago, MesoBanding said:

Snowed in with your girlfriend or home alone with beer, Netflix and windows. 

Tough one. 

No shovel at home I rent she has a huge driveway. There will be beer and bourbon at both

3 minutes ago, CooL said:

If I see any nam is more amplified posts I will be banging my head against a wall 

1 minute ago, NSFW Weather Guy said:

Nams certainly more amped thru 11 hours

Lol